No announcement yet.

Full credit to Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full credit to Wilder

He beat a legitimate Ortiz and showed some heart and a bit of chin to do it. Establishes himself as the #2 HW in the world after Joshua. Let's see him in with the Parker/Joshua winner next with all of the belts on the line. That was a hell of a fight.

An argument could be had that he's #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
      He beat a legitimate Ortiz and showed some heart and a bit of chin to do it. Establishes himself as the #2 HW in the world after Joshua. Let's see him in with the Parker/Joshua winner next with all of the belts on the line. That was a hell of a fight.
      I agree but the judges were terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        An argument could be had that he's #1.
        You can make that argument only till the Parker fight, if AJ beat Parker he's rightfully nr. 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          You can make that argument only till the Parker fight, if AJ beat Parker he's rightfully nr. 1.
          That's fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            What if AJ wins by close “hometown “ UD? I have AJ winning by ko fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              What if AJ wins by close “hometown “ UD? I have AJ winning by ko fwiw.
              How bout if he wins by late ko after getting handily outboxed and beat from pilar to post on the verge of being stopped and the judges inexplicably had him up on the cards anyway ?

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                How bout if he wins by late ko after getting handily outboxed and beat from pilar to post on the verge of being stopped and the judges inexplicably had him up on the cards anyway ?
                If AJ Parker ends that way I’d still have AJ as my #1 as I do now. I don’t fault guys for wins if the fight was tougher than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  If AJ Parker ends that way I’d still have AJ as my #1 as I do now. I don’t fault guys for wins if the fight was tougher than expected.
                  Win is a win i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    That's fair.
                    Amazing that we can come to agreement after all.

Comment

Working...
                    X