Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a man is 26 and he gets no pvssy is he a loser?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punchr View Post
    I have so much evidence and past experiences though man. So much so that I would be delusional if I believed in myself.

When it comes to women I'm a nervous wreck, because -- deep in my heart and soul -- I know I am not good enough for a woman No matter how much I front, the truth always comes out. It's something I can't hide.

I do eat right and work out. I go to the cashier. I'm just a loser. I'm not a winner. I'm not winning.

If you get pussy, congratulations. You're the shit. I bow down to you.
    You know what's wrong with you? Your putting the ***** on a pedestal.

Comment

When you're a guy who doesn't have a lot of success with women, how can you be confident?
      Use cocaine or meth,you will get confident,use herione and you won't care anymore

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        You know what's wrong with you? Your putting the ***** on a pedestal.
        I just want to get that first nut off big dog. The struggle is real. It's hard out here in my neck of the woods (Southern California).

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        Use cocaine or meth,you will get confident,use herione and you won't care anymore
        I'm not a basehead lol. Do you get pussy? If you do much respect. You're the pimp

Comment

When you're a guy who doesn't have a lot of success with women, how can you be confident?
          Fake it till you make it man.

Nobody starts out being confident. They bull**** their ass off until they are.

I hope in a year or two you look back at ur threads and think, what the **** was I thinking? This **** ain't that hard.

Comment

There's more to life than getting pu$sy. Only virgins put it on a pedestal.

If a man is happy and doing what he loves then how can he be a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              Fake it till you make it man.

Nobody starts out being confident. They bull**** their ass off until they are.

I hope in a year or two you look back at ur threads and think, what the **** was I thinking? This **** ain't that hard.
              How do you pull bitches? What strategy do you use?

Comment

I just want to get that first nut off big dog. The struggle is real. It's hard out here in my neck of the woods (Southern California).

I'm not a basehead lol. Do you get pussy? If you do much respect. You're the pimp
                You need to just go **** something anything moving find a girl who is even more repulsive than you are and **** her brains out

Comment

How do you pull bitches? What strategy do you use?
                  Talk to them. Make them laugh. Hang around. Listen to their bull****. Don't think too hard on it. ASK ASK ASK for what you want.

Just try. You will find your sweet spot but you gotta miss some jumpers first.
                  Then soon enough you will get the lay up and get laid up!

A lot of times women are full of **** and they know it. If you call them out on it in a friendly funny way they react well to it.

These guys telling you about putting them on a pedestal are right. If they are on pedestal, they can think of doing nothing but kicking you.

Comment

Do you have a college degree or are you just a dumb a.ss G?

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                      You need to just go **** something anything moving find a girl who is even more repulsive than you are and **** her brains out
                      I don't think I look bad though. I actually think I'm somewhat good looking.

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Talk to them. Make them laugh. Hang around. Listen to their bull****. Don't think too hard on it. ASK ASK ASK for what you want.

Just try. You will find your sweet spot but you gotta miss some jumpers first.
                      Then soon enough you will get the lay up and get laid up!

A lot of times women are full of **** and they know it. If you call them out on it in a friendly funny way they react well to it.

These guys telling you about putting them on a pedestal are right. If they are on pedestal, they can think of doing nothing but kicking you.
                      I'm scared of rejection, big dog. This is good advice though. Tyvm.

Comment

Working...
                      X