Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-06-2017, 12:33 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 621 Post(s)
LockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 161,928.07
Angry Do You Get Jealous When You Think of Someone Fu*king A Girl That You Like?

Well, do you? And be honest. You don't even have to know the girl personally either. It could be someone you saw on TV, like a celebrity or something.

If I like a chick and have some type of infatuation with her, I usually get insanely jealous when I think of some other guy banging her... Like a whole bunch of images that I just can't get out of my head. I almost wanna rage kick something.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I can't be the only one who feels this way... right?
LockardTheGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:40 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2032 Post(s)
boxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingfan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,059,014,000,595,588.00
:) - Beercules happy birthday! - -jose- Thanks for the thread my man - El-blanco Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! Here ya go, you queerosexual - HiLo Rudyo! 
Because you love juicy things that look like this - HiLo Rudyo! In case you ever have to get up for a girl, and not a man like you're used to. - HiLo Rudyo! This one is just for the hell of it, for future mr. boxingfan91 - HiLo Rudyo! Tell her to find me an acre of land: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; Between the salt water and the sea strands, Then she'll be a true love of mine. - HiLo Rudyo! No Message - -jose- 
:lol1: :beerchug: - -jose- This wine is from Shelby - Mike D Happy New Years Bro! Keep up the trash talk next year - Teetotaler Yes - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - HiLo Rudyo! 

You got ****ing issues, take your phone and bash yourself over the head with it u dumb son of a b1tch
boxingfan91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:45 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
Wolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,409,650,225,835,545,722,880.00
Total Points: 52,410,165,240,318,820,089,856.00
.. - Rocky... The Good Stuff - Rocky... lol - Rocky... Stella - Rocky... Grolsch - Rocky... 
Becks - Rocky... Warsetiner - Rocky... Corona - Rocky... Have a slice - Rocky... Americans love these - Rocky... 
nice - Rocky... For being a good sport - Rocky... Yo - Rocky... You like fish? - Rocky... Love these - Rocky... 
Surprise - Rocky... They is good - Rocky... Woohoo - Rocky... cheers homey - Mike D Alcoholism lol - El-blanco 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Naw, not really unless I got no hot girl to bang.
Wolfie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:00 PM #4
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2413 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,133,759,451,091,704.50
Total Points: 1,190,758,551,470,458.25
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

You are the type to kill yourself and your woman if you find her cheating.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:25 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

LockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
You got ****ing issues, take your phone and bash yourself over the head with it u dumb son of a b1tch
Don't most of us have issues of some type or another? I'm just expressing mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
You are the type to kill yourself and your woman if you find her cheating.
Hopefully I never have to find out.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:10 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2525 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,123,477,208,000,179,200.00
Total Points: 2,123,477,208,000,266,240.00
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Look on the bright side, at least you're not a cuck and enjoy the thought of another man banging her.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 02:12 PM #7
this is boxing

Quoted: 6352 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722,413,642,871.92
Total Points: 910,813,596,263,952.75
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

I feel nothing, I have little emotion.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:13 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Cold, bruh.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:16 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3889 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,010,000,500,007,108,608.00
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

That is bizarre man. Me, if im not fukin the hoe, i dont give a **** who is. Especially if i dont know even know her personally, wtf.
FinitoxDinamita is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:21 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
Wolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond reputeWolfie* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,409,650,225,835,545,722,880.00
Total Points: 52,410,165,240,318,820,089,856.00
.. - Rocky... The Good Stuff - Rocky... lol - Rocky... Stella - Rocky... Grolsch - Rocky... 
Becks - Rocky... Warsetiner - Rocky... Corona - Rocky... Have a slice - Rocky... Americans love these - Rocky... 
nice - Rocky... For being a good sport - Rocky... Yo - Rocky... You like fish? - Rocky... Love these - Rocky... 
Surprise - Rocky... They is good - Rocky... Woohoo - Rocky... cheers homey - Mike D Alcoholism lol - El-blanco 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
You don't get ass Kev so you literally don't feel *****.
Wolfie* is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fu*king, girl, jealous, like?

User Tag List