Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Fearful Frampton Won't Come To Fight Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JQside View Post
    We should at least have a MBFOTY in this site.

Most boring fight of the year candidates:

1. Crawford vs Postol
    I have that fight filling up ALL three slots!!! I Started to mention Rig. But that crap fight was last year and this last one wasn't so bad. Then Lara!!! Same thing. Then Floyd\Berto!!! Last YEAR. Soo.. Crawford/Postol counts as the 3 most BORING fights of 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
      Frampton is gonna break Cruz.
      Did you just fall over and started watching G a y P orn??? Did you Just watch a marathon of UFC SCISSORING and dry humping??! Man usually your on point but something is definitely WRONG with U! We're u playing football and maybe have a concussion??? Man I'll bet my account Frampton doesn't win.

Comment

Don't see how frampton win. He might be a better boxer but lsc throws like 100 more punches per round. Reach shouldn't be a problem because lsc likes to push his fights inside. I just see frampton going to get overwhelmed by the work rate of lsc. Just don't see frampton slick or strong enough to keep lsc off him.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
          Don't see how frampton win. He might be a better boxer but lsc throws like 100 more punches per round. Reach shouldn't be a problem because lsc likes to push his fights inside. I just see frampton going to get overwhelmed by the work rate of lsc. Just don't see frampton slick or strong enough to keep lsc off him.
          Yup!!! And the fact that some new born babies have longer arms than Frampton!!! Leo has a HUGE, HIGE reach advantage. And unlike Postol and Quigg he loves to punch...

Comment

Leo has a VERY awesome body to uppercut combo perfect for a raging bull with no arms lol...

Comment

And perfect for a guy who moves side to side. Leo has NEVER had any problems with smaller guys with no reach.

Comment

Leo is too long, too much reach, and will just walk Frampton down and break him down.

Comment

Frampton looks too small for 126, from the day this fight got signed I saw it as a comfortable victory for Santa Cruz, who is not as Crude as some make him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    And next I'm gonna hear a gay guy talk to me about getting puss y.

I'm amazed you would say something so outrageous!!! You not only PICK Frampton but to BREAk Leo??? Wow!!! I think the gay guy acting like the vaggina expert is more believable...
                    Okay, I don't need to hear about your sexual insecurities. Shot Mares went 12 with Leo and he was dropped by Kiko. Frampton is gonna slice through him. Manny-Margs without the legendary chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Did you just fall over and started watching G a y P orn??? Did you Just watch a marathon of UFC SCISSORING and dry humping??! Man usually your on point but something is definitely WRONG with U! We're u playing football and maybe have a concussion??? Man I'll bet my account Frampton doesn't win.
                      Leo Santa Cruz? The protected coward who Kiko put on his ass? The Coward who dragged up old shot guys to avoid challenges until he outgrew his division?

Yes, Carl is gonna break his Jaw, just like he did Quigg. Lets see if Leo doesn't quit.

Comment

Working...
                      X