Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should LeBron get the Finals MVP even if Cavs lose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    LOL. You know, that actually makes sense. That is only if GS wins though.
    Give it to Kerr. Then you hear the Undertakers theme, the lights at Oracle go out. Mark Jackson appears, hits him with a chair and announces he's the new Cavs coach next season lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      No on principle, and it would be real uncomfortable for Lebron and the NBA so I think they should just avoid it anyways.
      that's true it would be a little off, like I said its only ever happened once

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      of course he should get the MVP win or loose might as well give him a ring also right before game 6 begins oh! da hell let him hold the Championship Trophy no matter what and as a bonus let him drive the Warriors float
      you got me on that

Give it to Kerr.
      that's real

Comment

Give it to Kerr. Then you hear the Undertakers theme, the lights at Oracle go out. Mark Jackson appears, hits him with a chair and announces he's the new Cavs coach next season lol

BAH GAWD! OH MAH GAWD! BIDNESS IS BOUT TO PICK UP!

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
          watching the series I feel that if Love and Irving could play, cavs would deff win

watching Lebron carrying a team is always fun to watch tho, I mean its what I saw for the first 10yrs of his career, but watching him do it while he's prime is like video game Lebron
          They would be worse off. Tristan Thompson IS A MUCH better fit for the Cavs than K-Love. Delli is also a much better defender than Kyrie. Better O, worse D.

Comment

Giving the MVP to a guy on the losing team is stupid. People would only make a concession like this for LBJ. Even asking this question is idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
              Giving the MVP to a guy on the losing team is stupid. People would only make a concession like this for LBJ. Even asking this question is idiotic.
              Jerry West got it in 69 and they lost.

When people think about Jerry West, the first thing they think about is, The Logo. The 2nd thing they think about, WHY IS HE STILL THE LOGO, IT SHOULD BE JORDAN.

Comment

When people think about Jerry West, the first thing they think about is, The Logo. The 2nd thing they think about, WHY IS HE STILL THE LOGO, IT SHOULD BE JORDAN.
                Meh, Jordan has his imprint basically around the globe.

Let us white dudes have something.

Comment

I know, I don't agree with that. I don't see how you can be the most valuable player in a series when your team loses. It's not just about putting up great stats.

Comment

They should put Bill Walton on the NBA logo, now there's a white guy!

Comment

LMAOOOO. I believe the Lakers lost in game 7 by two points in a series West was far and away the best player though. Let the Cavs get that far and we have this conversation again.

Comment

Working...
                      X