Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Frustrated at Times; "I Don't Get the Credit I Deserve"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You speak the truth!

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Going back to the Gamboa fight here's who he has fought:

Benavidez
    Horn
    Indongo
    Diaz
    Molina Jr.
    Postol
    Lundy
    Jean
    Dulorme
    Beltran

All B level and C level opposition. Nobody is saying he's not a terrific fighter -- he clearly is, but his resume at welter (whether you want to say it's his fault or not) is very, very reminiscent of GGG's resume prior to Gennady facing Jacobs & Canelo. Just a long line of overmatched opponents with none of them being anywhere near A level.
    THIS is supposed to be a resume for P4P GREATNESS?
    I've seen fighters like Joseito Lopez, Soto Karras, Andre Berto, Broner, Alfredo Anglo, Victor Ortiz, Maurico Herrara, and Paulie Molinigi.
    To me those guys have a better fighting resume than this dude.
    Those dudes took chances, Crawford cherrypicked.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      canelo is ranked wayyyyyyyy higher than crawford!!!!!!! canelo has fought way better opponents. way way better opponents.
      I do agree with you, however every time Canelo steps up he has questionable decisions, that’s not a coincidence, and it’s probably why people reserve having him #1.

Comment

Originally posted by H.B.Viper View Post
        THIS is supposed to be a resume for P4P GREATNESS?
        I've seen fighters like Joseito Lopez, Soto Karras, Andre Berto, Broner, Alfredo Anglo, Victor Ortiz, Maurico Herrara, and Paulie Molinigi.
        To me those guys have a better fighting resume than this dude.
        Those dudes took chances, Crawford cherrypicked.

Yep. Crawford is a top fighter but doesn't get much sympathy cus he's never fought the big names. He fought a guy at the weekend who had a Sergio Martinez leg. He fought hank Lundy....... ray Beltran. Nothing to write home about. He should fight Spence then nobody can say he ducked the big fights

Comment

Because you only fought with B class champions.

And a small fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Going back to the Gamboa fight here's who he has fought:

Benavidez
            Horn
            Indongo
            Diaz
            Molina Jr.
            Postol
            Lundy
            Jean
            Dulorme
            Beltran

All B level and C level opposition. Nobody is saying he's not a terrific fighter -- he clearly is, but his resume at welter (whether you want to say it's his fault or not) is very, very reminiscent of GGG's resume prior to Gennady facing Jacobs & Canelo. Just a long line of overmatched opponents with none of them being anywhere near A level.
            Exactly.

The best post in the thread

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              I don't think the people did that was more so the writers. If you take a poll I think most ppl would out Canelo number one. Even though I hate to say that. He does have the best resume.
              There have been many pills and the general feeling is Crawford is number 1, Spence 2, Lomanchenko 3. Canelo is acknowledged as a recipient of many gifts though he isn't a bad fighter. Even Chepo Reyneso the trainer will not believe you if you told him Canelo was number 1.

Comment

You're in everybody's Top 2-3 P4P Crawford, that is the highest respect people can give you even if they don't like you

Comment

Cause you’re a thug.

Comment

Oh wait,

Originally posted by dukesville View Post
                    It seems he steered clear from Lipinets when he was his mandatory. Im not saying what would of happened but he would of looked better than most names on his resume.
                    There's still more at 140.
                    Imir Imam
                    Regis Prograis
                    Maurico Herrara
                    Adrian Granados
                    Broner
                    Omar Figeroua Jr.
                    Mikey Garcia
                    Yea, who spread those rumors that he cleaned up 140?

Comment

To me he is the new GGG.

Gennady got ripped to shreds for having such an underwhelming resume (and deservedly so), and now the same thing is kinda happening with Terence. Of course Terence defenders will say something along the lines of how fighters are avoiding him or how there's nobody to fight (for whatever reason, whether it's promotional politics or what the f**k ever). Sound familiar? Isn't that what a lot of GGG defenders said also?

Comment

Working...
                      X