This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    After the World Cup I thought "You know what? I'm quite looking forward to the next England games now. My excitement for international football is back!"

Fast forward 2 months and I've realised I was talking bollocks. This is hell.
    After taking stock it’s easy to realise that we still only have 1 really good player.

Ross Barkley on the back of a good performance and entering peak fitness is probably our 2nd best. And then we have gravy Veins a couple of good right backs and a decent keeper.

Chelsea would beat England 4-0.

Where would England actually finish in the prem? Wouldn’t be much about 10th.

Comment

• If Chelsea lose Christensen because of a desire to keep Luiz. Fuhking hell.

Has Salah, De Bruyne, Lukaku written all over it. If he leaves.

Comment

• I find Christensen a bit unconvincing at the moment tbh. He is deservedly out of the team - he’s been error prone since that Barca game last season. If he has a bit of self belief he’ll get back in because he’s a top player.

For all the criticism that Chelsea faced over KDB and Salah ultimately neither of those two players thought they were good enough at that time. Probably why both are pretty iron willed now. Like a boxer who has quit but has massive chip on his shoulder from that point on.

Never been the greatest Luiz fan but he’s been playing very well.

And really you can only pick 11 players. Good players aren’t going to play. Kovacic was left out and he hasn’t put a foot wrong.

Chelsea have all the momentum right now. I’d argue only the strikers, Azpi and Willian aren’t playing at the top of their games.

But Rudiger or Luiz will suffer poor form at some point so he’ll get back in. I like Rudiger a lot but he’s still an improving player he’ll need taking out of the team if his form drops
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-10-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• It's early in the season but Christensen has played zero minutes I believe.

He's in a bit if bad form but you'd think with playing used car salesmen from Latvia would be easy enough for Christensen to get some light work.

Comment

• Can't get excited for this Nations League thing tbh, what's the point of it anyway? Sounds like some pointless hybrid of friendlies & euro qualifiers to me. Roll on next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Can't get excited for this Nations League thing tbh, what's the point of it anyway? Sounds like some pointless hybrid of friendlies & euro qualifiers to me. Roll on next weekend.
              Saw word. I am sticking to NFL today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Can't get excited for this Nations League thing tbh, what's the point of it anyway? Sounds like some pointless hybrid of friendlies & euro qualifiers to me. Roll on next weekend.
                It’s pony, mate.

If anything they should just draw teams together with local or hated rivals.

England would have Scotland say and Germany.

These games are boring. Do we need to play Spain more than once every 10 years. We get it! They’re better than us!

They’re also holy f.uck boring and have too many mini cultures to make a captivating national side. Nobody cares about Spain!

Just give us Scotland and England fans getting piss thrown at them from angry, short, minging Jocks.

Comment

• May as well watch womens int footy.

Comment

• Counterpunching like a prime Alexis Arguello

Viva England!

Comment

• All the naysayers are missing this humiliation

#Qatar2022

Comment

Working...
                      X