Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khabib sends powerful Instagram message to UFC.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khabib sends powerful Instagram message to UFC.

View this post on Instagram

I would like to address UFC Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family? Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started. In any case, punish me, Zubairatukhugov has nothing to do with that. If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video. if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself. And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end. #Brothers

A post shared by Khabib Nurmagomedov (@khabib_nurmagomedov) on

khabib_nurmagomedov

I would like to address UFC
    Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, Zubairatukhugov has nothing to do with that.
    If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
    #Brothers
    Last edited by Vlad_; 10-11-2018, 10:24 AM.

Fuk that POS Russian Mu zzie. Peace out. I never knew who he was until this fight and I could care less now if he leaves.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      Fuk that POS Russian Mu zzie. Peace out. I never knew who he was until this fight and I could care less now if he leaves.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Comment

Conor didn’t hit his brother until Khabib himself already jumped the cage and went after Dillon Danis. Then those two other ******s jumped IN the cage and attacked Conor. The guy in the red shirt hit Conor from behind like a true coward.

Comment

This is a solid way for Khabib to opt out of MMA. Dude has had injuries that had him close to retirement before & its been rumored this fight would be his last. And he's already super famous in Russia so money can be made there without fighting.

I'll be surprised if the UFC un-bans the mfers they said they were banning. Can't do that now without looking like a huge p#ssy. And Khabib is no Conor in drawing power so whats the point of looking weak for a guy who'll sell 500k PPV's max as the A side while Conor, even beaten up & broken like Saturday, will do 2x+ as much as Khabib. Its a money = power game not a wins = power game unfortunately for Khabib.

Can't say I disagree with much of what Khabib is saying here doe. When bs breaks out sh^t happens & Conor's situation was far more effed up then Khabib's situation & I'm not sure the UFC did anything against Conor or the mfers (Artem Lobov being one of them, who's only in the UFC now cuz of Conor) who rushed the area with him. I'd think throwing a dolly at a bus that left a mfer with a bloody face & glass in his eye was a worse situation EASILY.

So TLDR I agree, but this ain't gonna work out for Khabib if he's making a power play here & isn't just using this as a means to retire from fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Conor didn’t hit his brother until Khabib himself already jumped the cage and went after Dillon Danis. Then those two other ******s jumped IN the cage and attacked Conor. The guy in the red shirt hit Conor from behind like a true coward.
            Poor Connor.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              Khabib jumping out doesn’t justify Conor throwing a punch at someone random in the cage...

Conor tapped like a true coward. Left sitting there like a hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Khabib jumping out doesn’t justify Conor throwing a punch at someone random in the cage...

Conor tapped like a true coward. Left sitting there like a hoe.
                Didn't even try and fight the hands.

Comment

WAR Khabib!

Ending hype trains since 2018

Comment

wow he defended his belt well 3 days in and hes gone,I guess conor vs that other wrestler give the other wrestler a full training camp this time and get conor wresting

hes in the right but that doesn't matter this is a business

Comment

Working...
                    X