No announcement yet.

Share a little about yourself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    But I have a big dick that you dream of every night. Faggot.

I'm ****ing with you fam.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post

I'm ****ing with you fam.
      I know. I am just kidding too, my c0ck isn’t big.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        I know. I am just kidding too, my c0ck isn’t big.

via GIPHY

Comment

I love pepperoni pizza with a cold coke.

I can eat the largest pizza by myself, but I'm ashamed of it so I order a medium-size and eat it while crying on the inside

Comment

I like boxing.

Comment

I’m known as a pretty nice guy

Comment

Share a little about yourself?
                how about I share my schlong with yo momma ole hoe ass beeeyatch

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  how about I share my schlong with yo momma ole hoe ass beeeyatch

Comment

Married 33 years. One daughter who is getting married next year. Love to travel so been to all but one state...New Mexico which I will vacation in next May. Been all through Asia, India, Europe, Australia, SA, Central America, Mexico. One trip I made I circumvented the globe going from New York to Seattle to Japan to NY. Expert on anything Houdini.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
                      Married 33 years. One daughter who is getting married next year. Love to travel so been to all but one state...New Mexico which I will vacation in next May. Been all through Asia, India, Europe, Australia, SA, Central America, Mexico. One trip I made I circumvented the globe going from New York to Seattle to Japan to NY. Expert on anything Houdini.
                      Grats to your daughter.

Travelling is truly an enlightening experience, especially when you meet other travellers in exotic locations from other corners of the world and you share in the magic of life, sharing your culture and experiences.

That might sound gay and overly poetic but im just trying to accurately describe the experience lol

There's nothing like travelling.

AlexKid is always asking the meaning of life, well that's it. To find eternity in a moment, to reach a level of actualization where you are placed in crystalline gratitude at the gift of being alive, wishing for nothing more than to be exactly where you are.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-11-2018, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X