Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: Mayweather Beats Pacquiao Easier in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ehhhh i'm not so sure. Manny has been more active agaonst much better competition, manny has looked very good against better competition.

I think manny can actually outpoint Floyd, right now

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      ehhhh i'm not so sure. Manny has been more active agaonst much better competition, manny has looked very good against better competition.

I think manny can actually outpoint Floyd, right now

fair point about inactivity..... but Sanchez is right, nobody adapts better than Floyd

and he is sooooo smart when it comes to this game

he knows exactly whats up with Pac, and he knows exactly where he is at

Sanchez is also right saying that a lot of people will waste their money on that fight

save yourself some heartbreak

Comment

Manny hasn't faced anyone better.

Surely you're not suggesting that Manny's foreign country PED-infused stoppage of a shopworn Lucas Matthysse is evidence of anything.

Comment

Better competition like who? Jeff Horn?

Comment

Mayweather is never coming back

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Better competition like who? Jeff Horn?
              I'll take Jeff horn to beat McGregor... I'll put my house on that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Manny hasn't faced anyone better.

Surely you're not suggesting that Manny's foreign country PED-infused stoppage of a shopworn Lucas Matthysse is evidence of anything.
                Yet Manny hasn't been caught or he isn't on peds but Floyd had... ������

Comment

Originally posted by PugilisticaLee View Post
                  Yet Manny hasn't been caught or he isn't on peds but Floyd had... ������
                  The one fight with no random blood and urine testing - and no Roach monitoring - is the first fight in a decade that Manny stops someone.

Meanwhile, Floyd barely hurt Andre Berto. A guy who always gets hurt in fights.

At some point, you all need to get out of that river. The river of Denial.

Comment

LOL, Manny is still waking up in the middle of night dodging those straight rights

Comment

Originally posted by PugilisticaLee View Post
                      I'll take Jeff horn to beat McGregor... I'll put my house on that!!!
                      Too bad Manny couldn’t fight McGregor like he wanted to. He had to fight a school teacher and he lost smh

Comment

Working...
                      X