Here's what I will respond with next time

Good meme!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Good meme!
      Funny enough I first saw it posted in a UC Berkeley facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Forget Thomas Sowell, who has established degrees from Columbia and Harvard University, black folk would rather listen to this guy.

I think I’ve called you out... two or the ****ing times...

My name is Paul.. m.

I know posting up full of bs garbage .... is easy...

Do jhonny ... a favor and stop posting or questioning simple thizags... I know online lying is easy... you good at that... I’m straight up calling Bish as hoe mo ****ers.... Jim gaynor out... I’m begging you...please post up... or at least stfu... I gots my verifiable,by my enemies... I’ll og snap your neck..

I’m gonna get banned.. pm me.. I’ll gladly give you my info

Please either stfu... or be a real man... I’m calling my brother Larry..

Beer, Larry... tony,siablo,, bills few,

Dude.. now is your time... put up... I’m begging you...

Beercules. Killing an online phaggot is ****ing easy

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Go bears... kgoradio...John Tuggle will always be my idol... my closest friends.. run top companies,....

I’m an old loser... LLCool jay was a want to be boxer..f it.. we all belive our own bs...you code... user interface design... my ex nut draining hoes can probably come close..

I just got cleared of things I did not do

Paul m.. my name... let move on.. if you want to test me... ask any math,top coder... simplistic questions...

I believe I’d crush many an online know it all... lil lying azz clown... don’t be one of them... if you want me to rewrite everything I wrote inhebree,Japanese I’d be honored to do so...

Last thing.. hear me out... i am a warrir jew... Face to face ... I’ll buy you lunch..then get killed defending your right to be a kok svcker..

Sowell is my idol.. I am nothing in comparison

Comment

UC b.. I’m class of 88.. everthing I say online is so easy to verify... I’m smashing simpletons

My English,...bad no so good, my Japanese good ‘nuff Spanish,...otay....Hebrew... perfeft perfect...

If you need proof, UC Berkeley. ....me.. I’m in a bad mood.

Kisses.. you one of my favorite posters..

Kisses cabron.

Comment

A very intelligent man...…….Rockin'

Comment

Oh wow.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                      Thomas Sowell is one smart man on economics. Watch and learn...

[IMG][/IMG]
                      When I was at edmuds.com I hired this pretty kneegrow... he was just finishing up his GED from USC... P4P I’m glad I hired him... he was so smart... I’m not impressed with private school graduates... in general.... plus........ some of the richest... stupidest people I ever ... ever met... went to private schools...

There is so much talent in the world..... brilliant people who lack confidence..... vs prideful fools who waste time battling with me... guys that criticize my English... I prefer Japanese, Hebrew,

It’s always a thing of beauty... to watch a fellow man.. encapsulate truth ....

I wish I could do that.... I can’t....

Comment

Working...
                      X