Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Dick Cheney interview is hysterical.:rfl::rfl:

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
      From the few segments I've seen it's pretty funny. I like all his old stuff, but I still haven't seen his last movie where he looked like Liam Gallagher. It didn't look good in the preview I saw. Have you seen that one, Annie?
      Yeah, his scripted movies are a bit weak for me... that was OKAY, but probably the worst he's done IMO.

Comment

If any of you saw the whole thing I am just wondering how in the hell this guy got elected. LMFAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          conservatives are racists that hijacked the Republican party
          And you’re a complete dumb *****... lmao....

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            And you’re a complete dumb *****... lmao....
            If it fits wear it

Comment

I’m proud you guys who posted in this thread.. post about... a Jewish man.. peace..

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                If it fits wear it
                You sound like DL Hughley haha

Comment

yanks gonna yank

Comment

The best had to be the first two segments of the first episode. "Before Obamacare I didn't have any diseases. With Obamacare I went to a doctor for the first time in 20 years and now I have three diseases. diabetes 1, diabetes 2, and obese legs." lmao. Bernie Sanders didn't know what to say. Bernie asked if he had a disability, since he was on a scooter thing. "No, this is to save my finite energy." Just rolling around on a motorized wheelchair to save energy!

My favorite though is the segment right after that. "I was cuckolded by a dolphin."
                    "A dolphin? Like a fis... a sea mammal?"
                    "Yes by a dolphin"
                    "What did you do?"
                    "Well, my first thought was to move to a landlocked state." lmao.

Cuckolded by a dolphin!!! The husband tries to say something and the wife cuts him off, telling him not to judge others! The one with Spencer was good too, but I don't see how he can beat getting a couple to believe he was cuckolded by a dolphin. He also told them he makes his son sit down to pee and his daughter stand up to pee! The wife was trying to play it all cool, like she doesn't judge, she isn't prejudice against dolphin f***ers and making girls stand up to pee, while the husband was in disbelief, and just downing some serious wine.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      The Dick Cheney interview is hysterical.:rfl::rfl:
                      Cheney autographed an empty milk jug that Cohen said he used to waterboard his wife. To get her to admit to cheating on him. "Turns out she didn't cheat, but she has been much more obedient since I waterboarded her."

Comment

Working...
                      X