Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Bradley was.

What's that got to do with anything?

I think you misread my post lol. I consider Brook and Bradley the 1-2 welters right now.
    how about Thurman?? isn't Pac ranked higher than Bradley for beating him this year??

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
      .I don't see Vargas as being proven at WW to begin with.
      Yea but why ppl are so radical about this fight ,Vargas didnt done anything big.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        how about Thurman?? isn't Pac ranked higher than Bradley for beating him this year??
        Not on my list he isn't.

If that was the first time they fought then I would have. But it was the 3rd fight, and an unnecessary fight at that. I didn't move Pac up nor Bradley down because I feel Bradley beats any other welter that night and Pac would still lose to guys like Thurman, but styles make fights and after the second Bradley fight I was convinced Pac had his number, thus I refuse to move their rankings because of a redundant fight in which the results aren't really telling of anything we didn't already know.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          Yea but why ppl are so radical about this fight ,Vargas didnt done anything big.
          Haters gonna hate

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
            Haters gonna hate
            i guess so

Comment

Pac is still a very good fighter but he isn't what he used to be. I'm impressed how he's continued to be such a great fighter at his age and after being KO'd so viciously by Marquez. The way he's come back from that KO puts an exclamation mark on his greatness. I never would have expected anyone to rebound like he has. He's truly a marvel !

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                i guess so
                I'm a pac fan and what I say yesterday makes me wish he would retire, he was slow and was scared to exchange, he destroyed Bradley but if Danny Garcia or Adrien Broner accepted the fight they would have both beat him

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Not on my list he isn't.

If that was the first time they fought then I would have. But it was the 3rd fight, and an unnecessary fight at that. I didn't move Pac up nor Bradley down because I feel Bradley beats any other welter that night and Pac would still lose to guys like Thurman, but styles make fights and after the second Bradley fight I was convinced Pac had his number, thus I refuse to move their rankings because of a redundant fight in which the results aren't really telling of anything we didn't already know.
                  yeah but what if pac beats bradley another 3 times. would you move pac up then

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    yeah but what if pac beats bradley another 3 times. would you move pac up then

Nope, for the same reason I already said lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      I'm a pac fan and what I say yesterday makes me wish he would retire, he was slow and was scared to exchange, he destroyed Bradley but if Danny Garcia or Adrien Broner accepted the fight they would have both beat him
                      I will Disagree with you here my friend ,he made easy job on vargas,didnt even pushed him.But with his political career in backgraund he shouldv retire i agree.

Comment

Working...
                      X