No announcement yet.

how to add more dephth to my smoothies and make more smoothise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to add more dephth to my smoothies and make more smoothise

this is my current go to smoothie,i find it very simple yet very effective,,i drink it every morning and have great energery but i want to mix it up at times and see what else i can make. i def want to keep the green tea mix in other recipes as its what gives me engergy

3 or 4 strawberries depending on the size
    3/4 of a banana
    handful of blueberries if i have any
    1 teaspoon of matcha green tea
    a tiny bit of stevia
    milk
    ice

nutribullet ftw!!

someone also told me something aboiut chia seeds? but thats more of a weight loss type of thing right??he said it was nice to add to smoothies

Comment

Banana Ginger Smoothie
      Soothe digestion, heartburn, nausea, and other stomach trouble with the fresh ginger in this natural remedy smoothie recipe.

SERVINGS: 2

1 banana, sliced
      ¾ c (6 oz) vanilla yogurt
      1 Tbsp honey
      ½ tsp freshly grated ginger

COMBINE the banana, yogurt, honey, and ginger. Blend until smooth.

NUTRITION (per serving) 157 cals, 1 g fat, 0.8 g sat fat, 57 mg sodium, 34 g carbs, 28 g sugars, 1.5 g fiber, 5 g protein

Try this smoothie

Comment

You can try adding kale, spinach, spring greens, almonds, or flax seeds.

Comment

You've got plenty of carbs, a bit of fiber, and a little fat depending on what milk you use, but you're robbing yourself of a great chance to get protein. Add some banana flavored protein powder to get 20 addl grams of protein on top of the 6 or so grams you're getting from the milk.

Save the chia for your cereal. It's great stuff, nutritionally, but no reason to ruin an otherwise good tasting shake with seeds.

My morning shakes actually look a lot like yours but I take my green tea in a pill, use soy milk, and add the aforementioned protein.
          FWIW, aloe juice is a great liquid to add for aide in recovery.

Comment

add some man seed while you are at it too Inkanyamba, its a great source of protein.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              You've got plenty of carbs, a bit of fiber, and a little fat depending on what milk you use, but you're robbing yourself of a great chance to get protein. Add some banana flavored protein powder to get 20 addl grams of protein on top of the 6 or so grams you're getting from the milk.

Save the chia for your cereal. It's great stuff, nutritionally, but no reason to ruin an otherwise good tasting shake with seeds.

My morning shakes actually look a lot like yours but I take my green tea in a pill, use soy milk, and add the aforementioned protein.
              FWIW, aloe juice is a great liquid to add for aide in recovery.
              dude u should avoid soy milk it gives u estrogen and develops woman like figures over time

Comment

Originally posted by GRIP STACCIN View Post
                dude u should avoid soy milk it gives u estrogen and develops woman like figures over time
                You should stop getting your education from the bodybuilding dotcom forums. The estrogenic contributions from soy milk are inconsequential. There's countries with soy as a major part of their diet and the guys aren't running around with teets.

Comment

Taller cups?

Comment

Working...
                  X