Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia beats the crap out Maidana....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
    I dont think it was weakness against Garcia. I think his eye closed in a fight he was winning, and he looked pretty good win rds 10-12.
    His eye closed because he kept coming in the same way every time and Danny timed and countered him with the left.. And Lucas was dropped in the late rds, so he didn't exactly sweep the late rds

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    This^^^ i don't know why people say Danny made it easy work, seriously that's not what happened at all.
    Nobody said it was easy work, but Danny clearly beat him.. Your delusional if you think he didn't.. The eye was closed because of Danny punching him in the eye, so the eye can't be used for some lame excuse..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      His eye closed because he kept coming in the same way every time and Danny timed and countered him with the left.. And Lucas was dropped in the late rds, so he didn't exactly sweep the late rds

Nobody said it was easy work, but Danny clearly beat him.. Your delusional if you think he didn't.. The eye was closed because of Danny punching him in the eye, so the eye can't be used for some lame excuse..
      No he didnt.... You know damn well you have seen what caused the swelling. Matthysse was slipping almost every left hook before the eye closed.

He was winning the rd he got knocked down in. Suspect KD.... That's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        And he doesn't need a tune up fight at 147 to do it either. Garcia eats brawlers up for breakfast. See the Matthysse fight....,now I'm not saying maidana and Matthysse are exactly the same (even though they're brawlers) but they are the same caliber of fighters. Garcia only struggles with boxers Herrera, judah(in the championship rounds), theophane etc....
        Make it happen!!!!

Comment

Lmao Judah beat Matthysse there was no robbery.
          Nah bro, Lucas beat him. I Remember I aint even know who Lucas was at the time and I bet $20 on Judah. After the fight, I didn't even take my friends money cuz I had it for Matthysse.

You're right....that sounds very weird. Lucus would get beat the same way maidana got beat. Easy work.
          Easy work??? You call that bs Floyd did in the rematch "easy work"?? That **** was a disgrace. He was holding like crazy bro. Running too but the constant clinching was ridiculous.
          Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 10-04-2014, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
            No he didnt.... You know damn well you have seen what caused the swelling. Matthysse was slipping almost every left hook before the eye closed.

He was winning the rd he got knocked down in. Suspect KD.... That's the truth.
            I agree with you but it doesn't matter, you have to keep on fighting like he did and he ended up losing. Eye doesn't close it's a different fight but unfourtantly for matthysse, it did.

Comment

In your world Garcia wins. In my world Garcia loses to either Maidana or Matthysse at either 140 or 147.

Comment

Maidana is a much improved fighter since the Floyd fight. Whereas Chino "Didn't have a chance" against Floyd before the rematch.

I think he and Danny will low blow one another to a 12rd decision.

Comment

Working...
                X