Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir "Glass Chin" Klitschko: Longest reign in HW history without being floored.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
    Lennox Lewis: "The Klitschko brothers have devalued the Heavyweight title"
    Being that good devalues it because there no demand since nobody can touch them. If they did the same thing to Ali, Foreman, Frazier etc (they wouldn't but for the sake of arguing) we'd be saying the same ****. I am interested in how many people can actually name more than 5 Heavyweights from that Era.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
      Thought I'd have a look for title reigns and stopping the number of fights if they've been floored (though boxrec doesn't always mention KD's so forgive me/correct me if im wrong)
      Louis went 16 fights without being floored
      Wlad has gone 14 fights without being floored
      Ali went 10 fights before being stripped of his title for his stance against the war.
      Lewis - 10 fights
      Tyson - 10 fights
      Holmes - 9 fights
      Dempsey - 7 fights
      Marciano - 6 fights
      Holyfield - 5 fights
      Tunney - 3 fights
      Liston - 2 fights
      Patterson - 2 fights
      can you please prove the claim that Joe Louis won 16 title fights in a row without being floored. cause he didnt. Galento knocked him down, Buddy Bar knocked him down. Jersey Joe Walcott knocked him down.
      but thanks for making that list, actually that makes Wlad look even more impressive in my opinion. Joe Louis has 9 fights as longest reign (between Galento and Buddy Baer knockdown) without being knocked down. (not 16 as you mentioned)
      So Wladimir leads that statistics also. Thanks for looking everything up.
      Last edited by Salardo; 11-11-2012, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
        Only without any punchers this is possible.
        first of all, all heavyweights can punch. furthermore almost all the guys Wlad fought can punch pretty hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
          first of all, all heavyweights can punch. furthermore almost all the guys Wlad fought can punch pretty hard.
          I don't get the point of this thread dude. All expert boxing analysts admit Wladimir don't have a glass chin, he have a average one.

For you to meaninglessly troll only reflects badly on the fan base of K2.

Wladimir was down 13 times in his career man. 13 times. Nobody with a strong chin goes down 13 times. His chin did not get better, his defense did. I don't get if you are trolling or you are seriously in delusion mode.

Your chin don't get better, your defense does.. His defense got better, he learned how to fight in a more defensive manner.

But the truth remains: he was knocked out /tko against Purrity-Brewster-Sanders, he was down multiple times against Peters, and he was knocked down by a soft right hand from Williamson.

He was also down from a body shot from Barrett. But I bet someone like you don't even know about the Williamson or Barret KD'S.

Once again, he was down 13 times, he don't got a iron chin. That don't stop him from being an ATG. Lewis,Hearns,Trinidad, none of them have iron chins. And Lewis/Hearns are definitely ATGS.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
            I don't get the point of this thread dude. All expert boxing analysts admit Wladimir don't have a glass chin, he have a average one.

Wladimir was down 13 times in his career man. 13 times. Nobody with a strong chin goes down 13 times. His chin did not get better, his defense did. I don't get if you are trolling or you are seriously in delusion mode.

Your chin don't get better, your defense does.. His defense got better, he learned how to fight in a more defensive manner.

But the truth remains: he was knocked out /tko against Purrity-Brewster-Sanders, he was down multiple times against Peters, and he was knocked down by a soft right hand from Williamson.

He was also down from a body shot from Barrett. But I bet someone like you don't even know about the Williamson or Barret KD'S.

Once again, he was down 13 times, he don't got a iron chin. That don't stop him from being an ATG. Lewis,Hearns,Trinidad, none of them have iron chins. And Lewis/Hearns are definitely ATGS.
            what a clown you are. everybody here knows you are a *******, mister "my uncle is a professional judge".
            I never said Wlad has an iron chin, I was just showing stats here. true stats and real stats. stats that dont lie. and as for boxingscene: everybody here says Wlad got no chin at all. so I showed those stats. if you dont like it, bad for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
              what a clown you are. everybody here knows you are a *******, mister "my uncle is a professional judge".
              I never said Wlad has an iron chin, I was just showing stats here. true stats and real stats. stats that dont lie. and as for boxingscene: everybody here says Wlad got no chin at all. so I showed those stats. if you dont like it, bad for you.

Why the **** are you so mad? You god damn Klittard.

Nobody said Wlad have a glass chin, nobody even talks that much about Wlad on boxing scene.

You are thinking of the other site which I advice you never visit because the posters on ESB will literally destroy your Klittard fantasies.

Comment

KLITTARD LAND:

Where being knocked down 13 times does not equal a bad chin:

It equals a great chin because that person have not been 'floored' recently and have the longest streak of 'non flooring'

Comment

in the end it doesn't matter how many times you're knocked down. its how many times you get back up. big difference

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post

sure. lol.
                    Last edited by Salardo; 11-11-2012, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                      i give credit to steward ... r,i,p
                      Steward and Wlad made a good team

Comment

Working...
                      X