Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Garcia Will See a Pakistani Knock His Son Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan's gonna pull a "What's my name?" on this kid, Garcia.

It can't come soon enough. I never want to hear another peep out of that ridiculous, ignorant, bigoted douchebag father of his.

Comment

Khan is going to blow this kid out.

Comment

[QUOTE=Isaac Hunt;12329343]
        Originally posted by richardt View Post

The truth is without Angel Garcia's input this fight would have nowhere near the type of hype and interest that it has right now. It would have been looked at as just another stepping stone fight to get Khan's career back on track. Other than the flying carpet, Pakistanian foolishness I don't have any problems with the way Angel has conducted himself. He has stopped Garcia being looked at as an also ran and put him on the map should he manage to pull off a win. I don't see him managing to do it but he is going to have a go.
        Someone finally gets whats going on. These younger kids in the States love that MMA nonsense and are more familiar with Anderson Silva and Forrest Griffin than boxers..with the exception of Mayweather or Pacman. Even though most people seem to hate Angel Garcia, without him, this fight would have very little publicity and tickets would have to be given away to make sure fans are in the stands. I hate the MMA, but thats the reality, its more popular than boxing in America. Khan should send a thank you note to Angel in my opinion

Comment

Garcia is in for a beating. Paulie tried that smack talk and took a beating. Khan KO's this focker in 3.

Comment

King Khan will make Garcia get on his knees.

War King Khan! Destroy that motherphucker

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              khan you couldnt finish a hurt peterson in the early rounds doubt you ko garcia kid got too much heart and skill i got garcia by decision
              Well, that's the shocker of the year.

Comment

khan you couldnt finish a hurt peterson in the early rounds doubt you ko garcia kid got too much heart and skill i got garcia by decision
                This is going to look like Cotto vs Marg 1, with Garcia taking the knees

Comment

Peterson Looked more hurt than khan in that fight hence being on PED's which he admitted taking before the fight?

I want khan do Pull of this Win in style!

Comment

Go Khan! retire Angel's 5 dollar haircut and his nickle's worth mouth

Comment

Khan will do what he said he is going to do.

Garcia is getting STOPPED mid rounds. No chance the Garcia's get away with the crap they've talked pre fight.

Mark my words, Garcia is getting STOPPED.

Comment

Working...
                      X