• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    Damn even oscar's wife is going on Bob LMAO
    link?.....

Comment

• I really don't know why people are bothering to debate about the stadium and why it should or should not be built to host the fight in late may. It's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard, given the circumstances. After all of the bull**** which has plagued the possibility of getting this fight done, the idea of constructing a temporary outdoor stadium just a very short time before the fight, is pure foolishness when you consider how many problems could arise during construction time (which happens regularly on most building sites), resulting in more delays.

If construction preparations had began already, then it would be a realistic scenario, but the time frame Arum talks of, is nonsense, and when he says things like "the earliest it could be completed is late may".... that pretty much tells you that delays could easily pop up, leaving us all standing around and arguing amongst eachother again, only this time instead of saying **** like "pacquiao, take the test", we will be treated to regular quotes from construction experts being interviewed by the boxing scribes on the subject of who's REALLY holding up progress and other conspiracy theories.... then before you know it, The Super Mario Brothers will be the bad guys for a week because they ****ed up the temporary plumbing for the outdoor restrooms. I'm exaggerating now, but this whole thing is slowly driving me insane.

I really don't know how anyone could take this temporary stadium proposal seriously in this situation.

It should also be obvious why Floyd can not change the May 5th date, and to be fair, why should he? Jesus Christ , Manny can't seem to stand up to his own promoter, he's in no position to tell Mayweather to man up and get more time from the courts. Certainly not in the name of a non existing stadium being completed in a matter of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        link?.....
        BobCallGBP #BobCallGBP #BobCallGBP #BobCallGBP #BobCallGBP #BobCallGBP Dale chico no chaves!!!!!
        http://twitter.com/#!/OscarDeLaHoya

Comment

Working...
        X