No announcement yet.

Green K Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by al22tec View Post
    Bud, yes, i noticed that too. I keep a file on who i give and who gives me. I noticed a few who posts asking for greens are the ones who hardly gives out, if any. And I don't like those who says they will give greens to those who gave them first. By the way, which is gully's forum?
    Hi Al...I'm doing the same at Gully's thread. You have posted in it many times...http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...82#post9744482

I also usually open 2 windows, so i can see who greened me so i can green them back, but in the Pinoy thread i go from beginning to end. Gully's thread is waaaay to log to do that in.

A lot of new posters go to Gully's thread, and if i don't know them, i check their post history to see what kind of person they are. If they are cool, and make some frequent visits to green people, i green them, but some are just idiots who got red k'd for posting stupid, and beg for green they don't deserve in Gully's thread.

But then...everybody deserves a 2nd chance, so if they show some sincere remorse, i will green them. My main thing is greening people who deserve it. And give it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      Hi Al...I'm doing the same at Gully's thread. You have posted in it many times...http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...82#post9744482

I also usually open 2 windows, so i can see who greened me so i can green them back, but in the Pinoy thread i go from beginning to end. Gully's thread is waaaay to log to do that in.

A lot of new posters go to Gully's thread, and if i don't know them, i check their post history to see what kind of person they are. If they are cool, and make some frequent visits to green people, i green them, but some are just idiots who got red k'd for posting stupid, and beg for green they don't deserve in Gully's thread.

But then...everybody deserves a 2nd chance, so if they show some sincere remorse, i will green them. My main thing is greening people who deserve it. And give it.
      Originally posted by jhacen View Post
      green k to mathed
      Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
      can i get some green...thanks...hit you back when i reload...
      Originally posted by mathed View Post
      GREENS to all and to all a good day!!

green k given..............................

Comment

• Originally posted by al22tec View Post
        green karma given to elytwo10
        greeeeened

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post

Greeeeeneded

Comment

• Originally posted by BABYBOXER View Post
            ^^^^^^^^^green k^^^^^^^^
            Originally posted by Marcov View Post
            GreenTime

ianntheman
            mathed
            Jack Napier
            Georgeshills
            MGM-134
            Originally posted by CassiusClaymore View Post
            Originally posted by tyger View Post
            greenddddddddddddddddd
            greened.................

green k pls...

Comment

• Green me homengs!!!

Comment

• green k to jazluvr

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                I greened...:biggrinjester:
                1.Lastikman
                2.-Huey-
                3.Left Hook Tua
                4.-JAWS-
                5.Ray*

:Greened!:

Comment; I notice many posters don't green others any more or hardly ever. I go back into their last 4 pages of posting history. If i don't see them giving green, i won't green them. I basically know who is active, if I'm not sure, i check.

I green people that actively green on a fairly regular basis. I do it consistently every other day here and in Gully's forum. You get what you give. It's only fair.

Comment

• mga pare baka pwede kayong mag green k sa akin hehe salamat

Comment

• Originally posted by mandirigma View Post
                    Green me homengs!!!

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    greeeeened

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                    titanium
                    ianntheman
                    CassiusClaymore
                    alexpz