No announcement yet.

Muslim Grooming Gang: "White Women Are Good for Only One Thing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    well there's no liberal spin when they say Asian. the green teef know that Asian refers to the inbreds from Pakistan. East Asians like jackie chan are called Orientals over there. that's what a green teef friend of mine told me anyway.
    America has the highest rate of incest...genuine incest, on the planet. According to your own think tanks and research centres. can you explain that to me please?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
        Grooming Gang: ‘White Women Are Good for Only One Thing – for People Like Me to F*** and Use as Trash’

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...ce-are-racist/

Look pink cheeks... I'd groom toes bish azz muz **** heads to dance naked in a gay bar... As the quoted versus from the Koran.
        They fear me... 5150 me bish..

I can't ice skate to save my life.. I'll hit a mofo in his chest and break his back

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Can you make a thread about white grooming gangs? Considering they make up the VAST majority of sex offenders in the UK.

Thanks.
          White people are the VAST majority of the UK population, so your comment makes no sense. But can you show me examples of white men specifically grooming & raping girls of a certain non-white race in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            White women love men of color... Refute that honkey
            If they did, they'd all be in relationships with them. The vast majority are not and never will be. There, refuted.

Comment

I assume you're white and triggered at my logical answer.
              There was absolutely nothing "logical" about your answer. You said whites are the majority of sex offenders in the UK... holy ****, really? In a country where the vast majority of the people are white? Astonishing!

You can beat me on a logical, intellectual basis because you are an uneducated, bigoted mental midget.
              Proof read your posts before clicking 'submit reply'. Little word of advice. It'll save you further embarrassment.

America has the highest rate of incest...genuine incest, on the planet.
              Evidence needed.

According to your own think tanks and research centres. can you explain that to me please?
              Post sources.

The countries with the highest rate of inbreeding are in the Muslim world:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

And here's a map showing us which countries have the highest rate of birth defects:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congenital_disorder

See a connection?

Comment

Originally posted by LSKennedy View Post
                If they did, they'd all be in relationships with them. The vast majority are not and never will be. There, refuted.
                I've been both chin checked and corrected..
                Thank you sir..

Comment

America has the highest rate of incest...genuine incest, on the planet. According to your own think tanks and research centres. can you explain that to me please?
                  Really **** face??? Unblock me... Be a man you son of a

Comment

White heaux only good for da BBC

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      White heaux only good for da BBC
                      You are no champ. Change your username.

Comment

Working...
                      X