Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-26-2016, 03:42 AM #1
F*ck Subtlety

Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute▀ringer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,589,671,574,859,896,832.00
Total Points: 17,589,671,574,860,062,720.00
man of steel! - TBear man of steel! - TBear thumbs up - TBear The_Bringer - TBear mas - TBear 
mas - TBear The_Man - TBear superman'd - TBear No Message - Fresno I so wnted to send you karma for a post you made, that I just read. I can't though, so this is the next best thing :lol1: - Bossy 
i see you are mad at me, lol, be calm, be cool, i am not your enemy, lol, your a guy who thinks too much, lol, take care my good pal - Tha_Greatest please rate my avy bro - MANIAC310 Thanks brother - Strictly_UG I'm just a 35 year old hanging out here for some laughs and I must say I've never laughed so hard at those the basically roast you did especially MEAT's much respect on your EXECUTION skills - jose830 You the man. - Fistic 
Happy Holidays ▀ringer - TBear miss you, mike...hope all is well - -MAKAVELLI- Merry Christmas!... - MDPopescu You speak the truth - doubletake Keep enlightening the dark ones - siablo14 
Head and Neck Cancer - mangler Childhood Cancer - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - street bully 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - street bully Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - street bully Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Jim Jeffries Childhood Cancer - Grand Champ 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 
Head and Neck Cancer - MANGLER Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - MANGLER Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Scott.Weiland 
Default Had to whip out my d*ck today to stop a road rage!!!

So, this is what's going on in the world today. I'm heading home from a birther rally, completely minding my business and I'm sitting at a light. I'm heading straight and I'm sitting beside the turning lane which has like 5 cars in it. The guy in front of me decides that he wants to get into the turning lane but he can't do it until the traffic in that lane turn.

This guy in a big red work truck (it appeared to be a Coca-Cola truck if I had to guess, but that could just be because I'm a fat retard who immediately associates the color red with soda) behind be starts blasting the horn and it is a loud ass horn. So, I look in the rear view to see what the deal is and this guy, who *totally* appeared to be Hispanic, is literally flicking me off with both fingers and cussing me out. I looked in the mirror and pointed in front of my car trying to tell him that I'm stuck until the guy in front of me gets out of my way.

This guy proceeds to start punching his fist into his other palm like a bully from a 90s teen comedy would do to a nerd to intimidate them. Something you could see A.C. Slater doing to Screech Powers to intimidate him in to doing his homework or something. Anyway, I can see his mouth moving too, but I can't hear him. Though if I had to bet he was probably saying offensive things like "I proudly voted for Obama twice!" or "I find it disrespectful to punch women in the mouth!" You know, total beta sh*t.

His behavior was really starting to piss me off even though it had only been about 5 seconds time in total so, instead of acting like a mature adult and ignoring him, I decided to escalate the situation like a real alpha. So I flipped him off and told him to go f*ck himself. Though I made sure my window was rolled up before I said it to make sure he wouldn't hear me.

Well, this dude opens up the door on the truck about half way and leans out the window and continued to punch his fist in to his palm, and I swear I overheard him muttering "I need an A on this calculus exam, dweeb!" under his breath.

I reached out the window and motioned to him that I had a d*ck in my pants, as a forewarning. I don't know why I used the word forewarning there when I could've just as easily used the word warning. But I want to assure you that I work in the engineering department of a dildo manufacturing plant, so you know I'm smart as f*ck and I'm not just trying to sound intelligent here.

Anyway, he opens the door of his truck all the way and steps out onto the step and starts cussing like no one's business. I mean, this dude is going off spouting all kinds of crazy sh*t right in broad daylight. Things like "black people aren't inherently less valuable than white people" and "Alex Jones is in it for the money" - Real disrespectful sh*t, you know?

So I reached down, unzipped my pants, and pulled my schlong through the piss flap and plopped it on to my thigh to let him know that I'm not playing around and that he has been warned.

After laying eyes on my totally not small c*ck, he hops back up into the truck and shuts the door as I begin to move through the intersection. After I went through the intersection, he remained stationary for about 5 or 6 seconds to allow space between he and myself.

Now, what I did not mention is that I have a "Chemtrails did 9/11" sticker on my car right next to my NRA bumper sticker and I did absolutely nothing to provoke him and this is the reason why I mentioned that he was Hispanic. All I know is there is a lot of footage of gullible sheeple who believe everything the media says freely attacking 9/11 truthers with physical and verbal violence and getting away with it.

I can't say for sure that the guy was a CIA agent who was pissed off at my bumper sticker for exposing the truth or not, but what I do know with certainty is that it's all Hillary Clinton's fault.

I swear, thanks to that f*cking b*tch this country is on the verge of a race war. It's not that I secretly fantasize about having a race war every day of my life at the dildo factory to give it purpose or anything. It's not my fault for wanting to shoot liberals dead in the streets for saying things that hurt my feelings. It's their fault for saying things like that in the first place. They're the mentally deficient ones, not me!

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this with you guys.

Seriously though. Buy guns and don't drink the fluoride water. There's totally a race war coming. I hope.
▀ringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 03:51 AM #2
El Tio

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
El Malo. has a reputation beyond reputeEl Malo. has a reputation beyond reputeEl Malo. has a reputation beyond reputeEl Malo. has a reputation beyond reputeEl Malo. has a reputation beyond reputeEl Malo. has a reputation beyond reputeEl Malo. has a reputation beyond reputeEl Malo. has a reputation beyond reputeEl Malo. has a reputation beyond reputeEl Malo. has a reputation beyond reputeEl Malo. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 236,247,543,452.62
Total Points: 25,001,000,236,619,300,864.00
No Message - -jose- Good taste in music. Keep ballin g. - punchr you like it in the ass - Freedom. congrats on the new addition to your family, good luck! - -jose- Merry Christmas El Malo. - TBear 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! lol them penguins are fast tho - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Jesu cristo
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
El Malo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 04:00 AM #3
I Can Do ALL Things

Quoted: 12666 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 177,943,756,567,530,592.00
Total Points: 281,623,307,916,549,423,104.00
:beerchug: cheers broski! - -jose- Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers 
That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive 
Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 
A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Damn
Beercules is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 04:06 AM #4
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 5791 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 45,091,067,316,108.71
Total Points: 1,000,146,191,188,734,592.00
Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 get pwnt - Shaolin Sword have some tissues to shove in your mouth fatty,mak yourself throw up cuz ur so fat,,,Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres n - Shaolin Sword Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get your - HAMMER77777 Just me and u now faggot.  Nobody here to help you.  SS will be here soon and youre about to get tag teamed, Aussie.  LOL, I run things here.  you are out - HAMMER77777 
WHY ARE YOU GAY-AY? - HAMMER77777 Your new song:  OK dude, I thought of this while I was mowing my Lawn.  This is what I came up with.  Yes, I just spent about Half Hour on this:   ELROY, there's no need to feel down I said, LEROY, pick yourself off the ground I said, ELROY, 'cause y - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 sent plenty of reports to the mods too.  Losers Will be banned.  https://media.giphy.com/media/dIAYnXuaBzUli/200.gif - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 

once the can o' worms is opened.....
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 07:34 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
engleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond reputeengleby has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,029,306.07

But I want to assure you that I work in the engineering department of a dildo manufacturing plant, so you know I'm smart as f*ck and I'm not just trying to sound intelligent here.. lmfao brilliant
engleby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 07:39 AM #6
BEEF Promotions CEO

Quoted: 277 Post(s)
GOT BEEF? has a reputation beyond reputeGOT BEEF? has a reputation beyond reputeGOT BEEF? has a reputation beyond reputeGOT BEEF? has a reputation beyond reputeGOT BEEF? has a reputation beyond reputeGOT BEEF? has a reputation beyond reputeGOT BEEF? has a reputation beyond reputeGOT BEEF? has a reputation beyond reputeGOT BEEF? has a reputation beyond reputeGOT BEEF? has a reputation beyond reputeGOT BEEF? has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 152,189.02
Total Points: 45,000,000,000,183,256.00
No Message - BromethuesBob No Message - BromethuesBob No Message - BromethuesBob No Message - BromethuesBob No Message - BromethuesBob 
No Message - BromethuesBob No Message - BromethuesBob No Message - BromethuesBob No Message - BromethuesBob No Message - BromethuesBob 
No Message - BromethuesBob No Message - BromethuesBob No Message - BromethuesBob No Message - BromethuesBob You're hilarious, funny thread in thunderdome - punchr 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - BromethuesBob Gay and Lesbian Pride - BromethuesBob Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - BromethuesBob Gay and Lesbian Pride - BromethuesBob Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - BromethuesBob 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BromethuesBob Gay and Lesbian Pride - BromethuesBob 

What's that? Do I sense a proper showdown between mathed and ▀ringer in the near future?

Mr. Bringer, may I interest you in a sit down at my office later today? If so, click the official banner below.

GOT BEEF? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 07:40 AM #7
Eat A Peach For Hours

Quoted: 3690 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,976,440,409,593,756,516,352.00
Total Points: 2,976,440,409,693,756,588,032.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker 
No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D 
From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX 
The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ -jose-áaka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Willy Wanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 07:53 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3097 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,007,492,616,715,116.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. 

Couldn't be bothered to read but mathed is a truly moronic basket case
Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 07:55 AM #9
Handsome Boy Male Model

Quoted: 1526 Post(s)
[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,037,861,541,362,632.00
Total Points: 19,039,077,142,170,712.00
Have a sammich on me. :) - Bossy Sammich - Bossy Gotta keep you fed - Bossy Saturday Sammich! - Bossy Sammich for the lawls! - Bossy 
Father's day sammich! :) - Bossy I've been slacking, you need a sammich - Bossy No Message - Bossy Hungry? - Bossy Happy Birthday - jose830 
Happy B-day.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy birthday, my honky! - Timothy Horton Happy Bday, buddy. - Terrel Happy Birthday ! - BulgariasFinest A gift for my bro's bday! - led* 
Boom! - Tuggers1986 for your help - jazluvr Psycho Dad lmao - -jose- Psycho Dad-lmao-classic - -jose- Your Insight About LeBron's Genius Master Plan is Genius. I Give you this Dollar because that post is straight Money, I hope you are right. - BrushMyHair 

[ DUBBZZ ] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 08:04 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3097 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,007,492,616,715,116.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. 

lmao this is the same moron who said "We're not animals, we're mammals"
Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
mathed sucks d*ck

User Tag List