No announcement yet.

Somewhere, Lou Dibella is smiling.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somewhere, Lou Dibella is smiling.

Berto, who was his main fighter for ages, leaves him. First has a meeting with 50 Cent, and then settles down with GBP. Doesn't even have the courtesy to tell Lou, who negotiated a fight with K9 for Berto. ****, Lou got him a title shot coming off a loss in his last bout.

Now Lou is making bank with Sergio Martinez, and Berto loses in his first fight with a new promoter.

The Gods have been good to Lou in 2012.

"Berto lost? Fuckin good."

Comment

Martinez-Murray is making bank?

Comment

No.. Berto lost a good fight and people will still want to see him so he'll be back on hbo with no problems..

Yeah... Somewhere Richard shaefer is smiling alright

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
          Lou hasn't had a fighter in a PPV main event since... when again? And Sergio will be on PPV again in 2013 as well.

Comment

lou dibella is a good guy and I'm sure he has no personal problem with Berto. IN fact I bet he wishes him ntohing but the best.

Comment

i actually wish martinez was with someone like gbp, i don't really like dibella. but yeah, good for lou to have his fighter leave and lose in his first fight with the other promoters.

Originally posted by paulf View Post

"Berto lost? Fuckin good."

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post

Isn't it supposed to be in Argentina? I imagine that's going to make them some great money.

Anyway, good on Lou I suppose.

Comment

Actually Berto made more money tonight than Martinez made against Chavez Jr so Haymon still made more $$$ than Dibella but that was Berto's last big payday for a while, Martinez on the other hand will probably get another ppv against Chavez jr so the future looks brighter for Dibella.

Comment

Working...
                  X