No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland: Kessler Could Get Froch, Ward is Protected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    "Ward is protected". That might be one of the 25 most stupid comments I have ever heard in Boxing.
    Sauerland is just butthurt that a green Ward schooled Kessler.

Plus with the way Sauerland fighters always seem to get shady decisions I don't blame Ward for not wanting to go over there. Huck has arguably lost his last 3 fights but he somehow got the win each time!

Comment

why even bother chasing a Ward fight?
      Ward is just better, headbutts or not Kessler isn't beating him
      pursuing the Froch rematch or a LHW title is better for Kessler
      Ward already said he might be going up soon anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
        What on earth makes you say that? I watched the Kessler - Froch fight earlier today and some of the american commentators had it 11-1 Kessler!
        Uh no....no they did not. You've just made that up. And it's not even a good lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Uh no....no they did not. You've just made that up. And it's not even a good lie.
          LOL Busted!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Uh no....no they did not. You've just made that up.

Tremendous.

Comment

Haha, mental. I had it a draw but then I'm a Froch fan. I think Froch should have been credited with a knockdown too, and therefore won the fight. Kessler went down due to his balance, not being hurt, but it certainly wasn't a slip.

Comment

Froch wins again, hopefully gets the W this time.

Comment

Ward is protected?? LOL that is hilarious. Ward's last 6 fights were against Dawson, Froch, Abraham, Bika, Green and Kessler. Wow if that is protected I would hate to see what not being protected is lol. Not to mention, Ward won clearly and dominated every single one of those fights. Froch/Kessler 2 would be good but I think Kessler pulls it out again. It is worthy of a rematch at least. I would also watch Froch/Ward 2 as well, but if Froch fought Ward 100 times, he would lose at least 99 times lol. There really is no point at all to a Ward rematch.

Comment

Kessler has been having eye problems ever since dirty Ward headbutted him into that 11th rd dirty stoppage.

Comment

he's right about ward, he's too protected

Comment

Working...
                      X