Austin Trout its DELUSIONAL!! Thinks he is going to BEAT COTTO LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fun thread..gets people talking lol

Comment

lol I mean what the fuk is trout suppose to say "oh man cotto is so strong I dont think I can beat him"

lol cotto stans

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
        fun thread..gets people talking lol
        Gets people thinking Cotto fans are ******ed...

GJ

Comment

Trout should be competitive the irst few rounds but Cotto will get to his body and jab him up as the fight progresses. UD Cotto

Comment

like he should have said "there's no way i'm winning this fight, don't bet on me, my skills just aren't up to scratch, cotto got this"..

now that would be surprising, but what Trout is saying is what virtually every fighter says going into a fight, it's what he's supposed to say. 50% of the game is psychological.

Comment

Trout only sounded delusional in one part. He said Cotto hasn't faced anyone as skilled as him, basically, but Cotto just fought Mayweather... Yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                Trout only sounded delusional in one part. He said Cotto hasn't faced anyone as skilled as him, basically, but Cotto just fought Mayweather... Yes?
                Thank you!!!!! Someone that actually read and understood what im trying to say!!!! I thought I was the only one that thinks this guy its an idiot... watch his previous fights. NOT ON COTTOS LEVEL AT ALL

Comment

I hope Trout is super confident. He's a champ and hopefully brings his best. Too bad even that won't be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                    That's not what the said
                    "But Cotto has never faced a fighter quite like me either. I’m a complete fighter. I can take the lead and also use the entire ring proficiently. I can be the matador or the bull. I have deceptive power in both hands. I can use my height and reach extremely well and can also fight on the inside effectively when I have to"

Floyd can be a matador/bull? Floyd has power in both hands? I think Trout is longer then Floyd.

Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
                    Thank you!!!!! Someone that actually read and understood what im trying to say!!!! I thought I was the only one that thinks this guy its an idiot... watch his previous fights. NOT ON COTTOS LEVEL AT ALL
                    Stop embarrassing yourself

Comment

I guess its good he is at least optimistic even if he has never fought anywhere near this caliber of opponent and is probably going to lose and get stopped in the process.

Comment

Working...
                      X