Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are tattoos a sign a fighter is slipping?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does seem like when something traumatic happens to a fighter, personal life a loss something if they then get a tattoo in most cases recently it has been a sign of a shot fighter.

Comment

Didnt Berto get one recently?

Comment

Bertos looks a bit stupid

Comment

A dude with a tribal tat = moron
          Its like a girl with a tramp stamp.

Ive seen 10,000 people with exactly the same tattoo's . You aint original, you just someone looking for attention and you have no imagination by getting a butterfly/tribaltat/wings on your ass

Tribal tats are for white losers and roided juicebags who have no imagination.

Anyone who gets a tattoo out of a book at the shop is an idiot.

Those thinking tribal tats are cool probably have a few stupid tribal tats/ some asian words that they think means "Honor" and some names of their wife/kids/mom/gf

Cotto is the worst, thats what happens when you take a huge beating, you become ******ed and pick tattoos out of books.

You want real sick tattoos? Go to Japan and get a Tebori tat done by hand, and make sure its a full back one.

I would never date a girl with a tramp stamp or some other stupid tattoo that they get out of a book, but I will date a girl who actually thought about their tattoo, even if they get their whole body done properly, like this:

See, those look good. But these look PATHETIC:

Last edited by Medved; 07-15-2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

I fail to see why tattoos have to have a story or some "spiritual" meaning. As long as they look good who gives a shit.

Although I have to agree that tribal tattoos look tacky though Cotto's isnt too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
              A dude with a tribal tat = moron
              Its like a girl with a tramp stamp.

Ive seen 10,000 people with exactly the same tattoo's . You aint original, you just someone looking for attention and you have no imagination by getting a butterfly/tribaltat/wings on your ass

Tribal tats are for white losers and roided juicebags who have no imagination.

Anyone who gets a tattoo out of a book at the shop is an idiot.

Those thinking tribal tats are cool probably have a few stupid tribal tats/ some asian words that they think means "Honor" and some names of their wife/kids/mom/gf

Cotto is the worst, thats what happens when you take a huge beating, you become ******ed and pick tattoos out of books.

You want real sick tattoos? Go to Japan and get a Tebori tat done by hand, and make sure its a full back one.
              meh, good post till the last bit bout jap tats. tebori? isn't that what margarito got? coy fish and dragons? they're generic as tribal tats, imo. colored tattoos look gay in general. non asians with asian tattoos look ridiculous.

russian criminals come up with the best shit.

Last edited by John Barron; 07-15-2011, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                I fail to see why tattoos have to have a story or some "spiritual" meaning. As long as they look good who gives a shit.

Although I have to agree that tribal tattoos look tacky though Cotto's isnt too bad.
                I think it makes sense.

If you're going to leave a permanent mark on your body it might as well mean something.

Tattoo's are scars that you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
                  So did Shane Mosley, right?
                  technically no. After beating Margarito and the long layoff that followed was when Mosley got his tribal tattoo

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                  I rank comedy is a key factor in my tattoo's.
                  humorous tattoos? hmm I tend to find tattoos pretty funny.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  that dude went to an artist and said 'you seen Shane Mosely's tatts? put that on me'
                  basically. But why would Berto go and get something so similar to Mosley's tattoo?

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    This is a generalization but an observation I have made of a few world class fighters in recent years. Miguel Cotto was arguably better before the tattoos, same with Shane, same with Kirkland, and Tyson before them (facial tattoo). Now before you think tats don’t mean shit I’m only saying in my observation it’s like these guys are getting ink done to intimidate the other guy because their skills have eroded. Maybe I’m wrong here but I doubt anyone can 100% prove that Shane, Cotto, Kirkland, etc were all better pre-tats.
                    And Margarito...

Comment

i think those nautical stars are really cool and stylish. i just have weird stuff like police officers hanging from nooses, in guillotines, getting mauled by bears, roasting like a pig at a luau...i dont like cops.

Comment

Working...
                      X