No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Rematch Deal is "Getting Very Close"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    Canelo should fight the Lemieux-Saunders winner and GGG should take another fight early 2018.

They can fight in September
    NO :bukkake:

Comment

Rematch will be interesting indeed. The first fight was tough for both of them and I'm not sure who goes into the rematch with the psychological edge. Meantime, Golovkin is close to another year older. Only thing for certain is neither of them quit because their hand is hurting.

Comment

Loeffler getting desperate...

Comment

good news !!

prior to the first fight, many " observers " saw Canelo as a lamb being led to slaughter

I bet we don't hear any of that dumb shht this time around

the better fighter will make the better adjustments

the better fighter is Canelo

1) when Golovkin refused to fight Canelo at 155, I told everyone that the red kid would be better/stronger at middleweight

2) I told y'all Canelo would have beaten Golovkin at 155

Comment

Golovkin is going to have to hurt Canelo. As we all saw outboxing Canelo doesn't get recognition from the judges. Oscar has too much clout. He should be able to KO him this time if he goes to the body.

Comment

I spose if Canelo loses again we can look forward to another draw, rematch, draw rematch...basically its PAC vs Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Golovkin is going to have to hurt Canelo. As we all saw outboxing Canelo doesn't get recognition from the judges. Oscar has too much clout. He should be able to KO him this time if he goes to the body.
                LMAO and get countered silly. It’ll be more of the same second time around, if canelo fixes stamina issues somehow, easy work

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  LMAO and get countered silly. It’ll be more of the same second time around, if canelo fixes stamina issues somehow, easy work
                  I didn't realize untill I read your post that LSD was still being sold.
                  Last edited by TonyGe; 12-11-2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    good news !!

prior to the first fight, many " observers " saw Canelo as a lamb being led to slaughter

I bet we don't hear any of that dumb shht this time around

the better fighter will make the better adjustments

the better fighter is Canelo

1) when Golovkin refused to fight Canelo at 155, I told everyone that the red kid would be better/stronger at middleweight

2) I told y'all Canelo would have beaten Golovkin at 155
                    He didn't make adjustments in 12 rounds, unless u call running an adjustment. Canelo has stamina issue. Too many Tacos.

Comment

Feel more confident this time around golovkin wins. Both will be more aggressive... I hope

Comment

Working...
                      X