Nice counterpunch to become champion at age 23

Comment

Nice counterpunch and footwork against the p4p nr 1 ufc fighter

Comment

Originally posted by have_not View Post
        Nice counterpunch to become champion at age 23

Originally posted by have_not View Post
        Nice counterpunch and footwork against the p4p nr 1 ufc fighter

Now imagine Conor wearing boxing gloves and a match where he can't kick. Changes everything really. His power can only come from MMA gloves. Boxing gloves is totally different as you can see in the video of his sparring. boxing gloves are heavy and slows his game tremendously.

Comment

Why is this surprising?
          He isnt a boxer.
          Its a joke him fighting Floyd.
          Even world champion boxers with good records are seen as easy fights for Floyd. McGregor has no boxing record.

Comment

He isn't preparing for a Floyd fight here.

Why would he be sparring a southpaw in preparation for Floyd? His most reasonable next opponent, Nate Diaz, is a southpaw however...Come on guys.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Why is this surprising?
              He isnt a boxer.
              Its a joke him fighting Floyd.
              Even world champion boxers with good records are seen as easy fights for Floyd. McGregor has no boxing record.
              its not surprising we are just stating the obvious.

Comment

Damn McGregor, that was HORRENDOUS!!!!!! You can't keep your hands down like that against the 130th ranked boxer much less Mayweather. Floyd again looking for some multi-million dollar cherry pick. I thought McGregor would bring something to the table but going by this, he didn't even pack lunch for the day.

Comment

floyd knocks him out easy

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I just hope Mcgreggor forgets it is a boxing match and gives Floyd a few kicks and knees to the head, then apologizes, and calls it a mental lapse.

That would be so funny!
                    Pat Smith (one of the first UFC guys) was a boxer too. He did a spinning backfist in a fight (don't recall who the opponent was or I'd look for it). The ref was none to please. Although I don't recall him taking a point.

Comment

This fight would be a joke, Mayweather would KO him whenever he felt like it. He might punish him a few rounds, but it's ending in a brutal KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X