Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who have scored the Márquez-Pacquiao trilogy, post your scorecards.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who have scored the Márquez-Pacquiao trilogy, post your scorecards.

I was rewatching, and scoring, the trilogy last night and it was, more or less, like I remembered. Here are my scorecards:

Fight 1: 113-112 Pacquiao

I think Márquez controlled the fight but that 1st round was too big of a hurdle.

Fight 2: 114-113 Márquez

I thought Márquez deserved a close but clear 7-5 victory. The problem was that the 3rd round knockdown made the fight way too close again.

Fight 3: Draw

I remember feeling that Márquez had won but when I scored, and scored again, I ended up with a 114-114 card.

I would like to read other scorecards and, if possible, keep it civilized. I am not interested in the same old name calling and stuff that goes around here many times.

I thought JMM won fight 1 by one point.

Had rounds even in fight 2, pac by one point with the kd.

3rd fight pac by one rd. jmm just fell short, he didnt do enough.

Comment

the 3rd fight when I first saw it I was all marquez, maybe because I didnt expect him to perform like that and he was 20-1 underdog.. Im sure that was a factor, and I hated pac so much during that fight for he can do nothing.

Comment

I can't remember what I scored the first two but I'm sure I had one even and Marquez winning another. The third I had Marquez comfortably winning, watched it a second time and a third time and scored it 116-112 Marquez all times.

Comment

first fight: 113 - 112 pacquiao

had marquez winning 7 rounds but because of the 10-6 round pac ended up winning it by 1 point...

second fight: 114 - 113 pacquiao

had it scored a draw, but the KD in round 3 gave pac the 1 point edge...

third fight: draw

close fight..ended up scoring it a draw.

Comment

first fight I had a clear Pacquiao win.
            2nd fight I had Pacquiao winning by 2 points
            3rd fight I had Marquez winning pretty clearly.

Comment

1ST FIGHT:

I cant remember how many times people have repeated this: "After the 1st round, Marquez won EVERY ROUND"

What a load of crap, Marquez did not win every round after the 1st, he did however win the majority of rounds possibly 8 out of 12 (to be generous) but atleast 7 out of 12.

2ND FIGHT:

Each guy won 6 rounds each, knockdown made the difference for Manny in a round he was losing.

3RD FIGHT:

Marquez won 7 to 8 rounds out of 12.

Comment

I: Pac by 1 pt.
                II: JMM by 1 pt.
                III: 114 even

IV: I don't care who, but I want a definitive outcome. I hope one of these iron chinned warriors gets KOed. If that's even possible.

Comment

i dont remember but i watched the first fight again when they showed it o HBO the other day and gave it to JMM

Comment

1st - pacquiao
                    2nd - pacquiao (6 rounds each, w/ kd being the tie breaker)
                    3rd - marquez (7 rounds to 5)

Comment

Working...
                    X