Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
    Why do his opponents quit then?
    I've already pre-answered this in my original post here:

Whereas Lomachenko needs to land a million love taps to force his opponents to leave the ring out of sheer boredom.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Well he couldn't set up his punches because of the way Rigo stooped so low, but it was impressive he was able to adapt on the fly and still catch him in that position. Why do you hate the guy? He's good for boxing. Exciting to watch. We need more like him.
      He isn't good for boxing because too many people are already erroneously claiming how he is a 'great' because of his flashy style. He doesn't deserve to be one, until he can beat Crawford.

My point is, Lomachenko has no power what so ever. I've seen little kids and even girls punch with greater power and authority than Lomachenko. Lomachenko is flatly embarrassing.

Comment

No phucking way lol, was a massive Hamed fan but c'mon son!

Comment

Naseem Hamed is overrated...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Subjectivity View Post
            And Terence Crawford decapitates his rape victim, Mike Garcia's head from his body and makes it go flying into orbit after the first knockout power punch he lands when / if they ever fight (assuming the coward Mikey Garcia has the bravery and courage to get into the ring against his master, his annihilator and his rapist named Crawford).
            Not cool calling Terrance Crawford a **** just cause hes black.

Reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
              Well he couldn't set up his punches because of the way Rigo stooped so low, but it was impressive he was able to adapt on the fly and still catch him in that position. Why do you hate the guy? He's good for boxing. Exciting to watch. We need more like him.
              And he doesnt duck guys and doesnt have a padded record full off No names

Comment

Naseem would be a nightmare stylistically for Loma, people mention his power, but its also the angles he would throw his punches and the speed at which he would do it. I could see a prime Naz ko'ing Loma, could also see it going the other way with Loma outboxing and getting a UD against Naz.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Not cool calling Terrance Crawford a **** just cause hes black.

Reported for racism.
                  You know it! I know it! Everyone else knows it! Mikey Garcia worships his lord Terence Crawford and will have his body disposed in a body bag or worse, have Mikey Garcia's body sent to orbit by the first power punch / knockout punch Crawford lands on his body.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Subjectivity View Post
                    You know it! I know it! Everyone else knows it! Mikey Garcia worships his lord Terence Crawford and will have his body disposed in a body bag or worse, have Mikey Garcia's body sent to orbit by the first power punch / knockout punch Crawford lands on his body.
                    if it wasnt for mikey, crawford will still be in some ghetto working for minimum wage or that criminal would be in prison by now. #FACTS

So I respect mikey he basically gave a man that beat him in the amateurs a career for the hopes that crawford would take it serious and they can meet up again in the pros so he can avenge his lost.

I can respect that.

Reason I dont respect crawford (or bradley) cause those two cowards made a pact not to face each other cause they let the BITCH inside them take over. "I dont want to lose why you think im with toprank lets make a pact to not face each other"

Bitchmade is not a quality I respect in my fighters.

Done with this conversation, nothing futhermore to discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                      Why do his opponents quit then?
                      They're paid obviously, didn't you know?...*sigh*

Comment

Working...
                      X