Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Dude.. he just fking schooled you when it comes to putting something down with bullets. Get over it. Accept the fact that you HAVE NO IDEA what you're talking about.

When a cop shoots, he aims for 2 center mass, one to the head. Do I need to post countless video's of suspects being shot and then run off?

You millennials need to realize that you don't know everything.
    schooled me?? he's comparing thugs to a cop. how is that schooling me? lmao!! coward!!!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      bruh? implying that i am black with some thinly veiled racism? not really surprising, but not where i expected you to go. my picture is on this forum and i am white.

amateur boxing matches? none but i've sparred a decent amount and built a gym in my basement with my dad when i was a kid.
      Bruh is a word of wanna be tough kids, especially dumb **** millennials. But you can make it about race all you want.

You've had no fights but you want to act like you can fight.
      Don't ever do that again.

Comment

Bruh is a word of wanna be tough kids, especially dumb **** millennials. But you can make it about race all you want.

You've had no fights but you want to act like you can fight.
        Don't ever do that again.

i'll do whatever the f#ck i want, p#ssy

can you afford a plane ticket to Massachusetts?

i challenged you and you replied with a gif. who is acting like a millennial here?

Comment

i'll do whatever the f#ck i want, p#ssy

can you afford a plane ticket to Massachusetts?

i challenged you and you replied with a gif. who is acting like a millennial here?
          You can't fight, but you act like you can. I just gave you advice. Don't do that anymore.

Comment

It's not red light, green light. All of you guys have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

One slip up and you and you're whole team are dead.
            I think any level headed person wont deny Cops have a very stressful and dangerous job. Cops also make a decent living because of the stress and risks. They also go through vigorous background checks and training at the taxpayers expense. So with that said, as a tax payer I trust that the local government hires competent police that can distinguish if a man is reaching for a gun or not. I understand they may only have a second to react BUT they are the trained professional. Also I am not saying that this cop should be in prison BUT I will say as a taxpayer, I wouldnt want a Cop that "accidentally" kills someone to be patrolling my streets.

Comment

You can't fight, but you act like you can. I just gave you advice. Don't do that anymore.

bowing out like a ***** is exactly what i expected you to do. responding to a challenge with a gif after calling me a millennial was an amusing surprise.

irony, thy name is the dude calling the other dude a liberal p#ssy and a keyboard warrior responding to a physical challenge with a gif of michael jordan.

Comment

Dude was just itching to pull that trigger.

Comment

bowing out like a ***** is exactly what i expected you to do. responding to a challenge with a gif after calling me a millennial was an amusing surprise.

irony, thy name is the dude calling the other dude a liberal p#ssy and a keyboard warrior responding to a physical challenge with a gif of michael jordan.
                  Bro, what challenge? Do you really want to fight someone when you have zero experience?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    so you shoot once, if they person is still up charhing at you then you shoot him again. that's what i said in the very beginning!! LOL!!!
                    Not sure how you got that from

Cops are also taught to fire three times before reassessing the threat - a procedure known as "triple tap," according to Dr. Daniel Kennedy, a forensic criminologist.

But anyway, to address your idea, I say, hell no! This ain't no zombie game and sh it where you shoot once and then see if he still up. You shoot your gun, you plan for a funeral! This ain't no game. No warning shots, no leg or arm shots, it's center mass. If the situation is one where you think you should just injure him and then reassess the situatuon, then you should be exploring nonlethal options in the first place. And I'm just talking in general, not necessarily about the specifics of this case

Comment

Normally a cop asks a suspect whether he has a weapon on him

Did this cop ask that?

And was the suspect considered potentially armed and dangerous?

Did the cop know beforehand if the suspect had a firearm permit?

Comment

Working...
                      X