Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Best Fighter to Come Out of the Eastern Bloc Yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
    Badou Jack just put on a great performance and prove himself more than a B fighter and you're still treating him the same way... smfh.

he is not a great fighter. Degale is not a great fighter either. he was always overhyped.

He was arguably beaten by a bum Medina. He was also arguably beaten by a polish journeymen Piotr. watch that fight. it's critical to understanding the overrated style of Degale which is similar to Lomenchenko.

Very flash boxers CAN be smothered if the hunter has good footwork and ring cutting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post

Tszyu - quitter !

You are a disgrace of a boxing fan. Tyszu was unified, undisputed champ before Hatton. After the fight he hung up his gloves.

I thought being a world champ of 1, no 2.... no 3 world titles would be enough to keep even the most pessimistic, negative sack of **** who calls themselves a fan happy.

Comment

The reign speaks for itself...

Comment

lol so is this an amateur discussion? or is it about pro boxing? Because if its the latter than those choosing Loma have no clue smh

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
            he is not a great fighter. Degale is not a great fighter either. he was always overhyped.

He was arguably beaten by a bum Medina. He was also arguably beaten by a polish journeymen Piotr. watch that fight. it's critical to understanding the overrated style of Degale which is similar to Lomenchenko.

Very flash boxers CAN be smothered if the hunter has good footwork and ring cutting ability.
            Whilst I agree that DeGale has gotten many gifts against questionable opposition he is a talented sort of fighter, its just Jack performance against DeGale was something that shocked me I never believed he was capable of that.

He is an A grade fighter imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
              You are a disgrace of a boxing fan. Tyszu was unified, undisputed champ before Hatton. After the fight he hung up his gloves.

I thought being a world champ of 1, no 2.... no 3 world titles would be enough to keep even the most pessimistic, negative sack of **** who calls themselves a fan happy.
              Tszyu never even tried to avenge his loss to Cool Vince.

His just accepted that ass-whipping

Comment

vitaly by far then wlad then kosta
                nobody else is truly proven
                kov hasnt beaten anybody tho his fight with ward was damn close
                lomachenko has the best chance to be better than ALL of them bc of his adoption of the black american style and the fluidity he's not the robotic stiff like all the other eastern bloc fighters BUT he lost to salido his first time out i had it 7-5 salido it could possibly been a 8-4 affair as well but **** salido was shop worn then so idk
                but as far as POTENTIAL loma has the highest ceiling i'd say but when he gets to 135 & 140 and he has to go through gamboa and 140 he's not gonna fair too well i dont think bc they're TOO big AND skillful

Comment

Skills wise, Loma, GGG and Tszyu are far above the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post

He quit fighting Hatton, there was 1 round left and he didnt want to continue. that's not a warrior to me, neither a fighter. its a business move and tried to save his little fame. well too bad because when he was in a corner with Lebedev, dude fought with half face split, and Tszyu didn't stop that fight.

yeah, besides being a quitter - he is a loser as well, putting his fellow fighter in life threatening situation. what else youve got to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                      He quit fighting Hatton, there was 1 round left and he didnt want to continue. that's not a warrior to me, neither a fighter. its a business move and tried to save his little fame. well too bad because when he was in a corner with Lebedev, dude fought with half face split, and Tszyu didn't stop that fight.

yeah, besides being a quitter - he is a loser as well, putting his fellow fighter in life threatening situation. what else youve got to say?

He just took 11 rounds of punishment. Easy for you to say sitting on your couch eating a humburger. How many wars have you been in? Do they compare to Ricky Hatton?

Anyway, relevance? I thought the thread was about the best fighter. I didn't realize it was about who is the harshest trainer or most compassionate person.

If u knew anything about boxing it was Johhny Lewis, Tyszu's trainer that stopped the fight and then had a deep & meaningful chat with him and convinced him to retire.

Unlike Tyszu, Johnny Lewis is a great man and not a great boxer, but we're talking about great boxers not great men.

[Undisputed, unified champ = great boxer/fighter]

Comment

Working...
                      X