Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if I told you..... that Zaroku and Tago Nang Tago are the same person?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    i agree, they are similar in nature and i'd be lying if i said i didn't influence my thread based on his. and as far as that OCD thread, i joked at "wtf is a omowale anyway" because as soon as i posted my OCD thread, will wanker bumped that old one and now there were two on the front page. i wanted my thread to remain up top, however tbear or another mod merged it into that one. i didn't aske a mod to delete it, i wanted mine to stay up top not his.

but honestly i don't care who u think i am. i'm just laughing that Bignuts got exposed. backpages foe life.
    No one believes you omowale. You are slandering a man that hasn't been on for what says 2 months and stating I am him after saying I was hectari, krazy and others. Now you are using a mans photos and saying they are bignuts when bignuts isn't even here to defend himself and if I was him (which I'm not), why would I not set the profile to private?

That is low omowale.

Still waiting for the mods confirmation photos. Any day now.

Comment

Last edited by TBear; 08-02-2016, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        i agree, they are similar in nature and i'd be lying if i said i didn't influence my thread based on his. and as far as that OCD thread, i joked at "wtf is a omowale anyway" because as soon as i posted my OCD thread, will wanker bumped that old one and now there were two on the front page. i wanted my thread to remain up top, however tbear or another mod merged it into that one. i didn't aske a mod to delete it, i wanted mine to stay up top not his.

but honestly i don't care who u think i am. i'm just laughing that Bignuts got exposed. backpages foe life.

The threads weren't merged lol.

When AlexKid made a repeated topic thread a few times, I bumped the old one just to mess with him. I think there were three AlexKid threads about low self-esteem in the front page and the threads weren't merged.

The point is mod's don't just merge threads unless they're hot topics like a celebrity dying, tv shows terrorist attacks, NBA or NFL games, etc.

Just quit lying man lol. And why you obsessed with BigNuts? Quit deflecting, no one is talking about him, you're the topic at hand Omowale Tago Tribe.

Comment

Last edited by TBear; 08-03-2016, 12:21 AM. Reason: personal info about another member

Comment

Last edited by TBear; 08-02-2016, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• of course, any mod can put an end to this but i guess they want the traffic........

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                The threads weren't merged lol.

When AlexKid made a repeated topic thread a few times, I bumped the old one just to mess with him. I think there were three AlexKid threads about low self-esteem in the front page and the threads weren't merged.

The point is mod's don't just merge threads unless they're hot topics like a celebrity dying, tv shows terrorist attacks, NBA or NFL games, etc.

Just quit lying man lol. And why you obsessed with BigNuts? Quit deflecting, no one is talking about him, you're the topic at hand Omowale Tago Tribe.
                Right on point. He's clearly a liar about his thread merging. This thread was created for the sole purpose of exposing his multi personalities. Now that it's become clear that he is omowale tribe as well as others, the mission is accomplished. I got what I set out for! Now everyone knows who he is.

And lets say for one moment that that IS bignuts. Who cares???. I don't see any gay men on that page he is posing with. He never kept it a secret that he screwed hookers. He actually bragged about it. It's what he likes.

You on the other hand have all of these different types of personalities that are just sad and have been summed up nicely by other posters.
                Last edited by vitalisfist; 08-02-2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitalisfist View Post
                  I don't see any gay men on that page. He never kept it a secret that he screwed hookers. He actually bragged about it. It's what he likes.
                  bahhahahahaha

if ur gonna pay for hookers at least get good looking ones fam.

Comment

• As a matter fact, I remember willy wanker saying he pays for hookers that are much worse in nuts backpage thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitalisfist View Post
                      No one believes you omowale. You are slandering a man that hasn't been on for what says 2 months and stating I am him after saying I was hectari, krazy and others. Now you are using a mans photos and saying they are bignuts when bignuts isn't even here to defend himself and if I was him (which I'm not), why would I not set the profile to private?

That is low omowale.

Still waiting for the mods confirmation photos. Any day now.
                      Bignuts is cool with me... I hope he comes back. We got a wanna b G called Tago I'm A Phaggo posting all kinds of crap.

As much as I don't like the dwarf, did he really rat out my buddy nuts?

Comment

Working...
                      X