No announcement yet.

Shoulder injuries and pulls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulder injuries and pulls

I'm recently comming back from a back injury, now that its much better than it was previously, my shoulder began to ache..

i was just randomly throwing punches in the air, somewhat shadowboxing and the next day, my shoulder wasn't sore, just like, strained and has ached. this was over 2 weeks ago. and i still feel it in the shoulder. it is getting better, but slowly.. has any1 experienced this?

its ridiculous, and not even to sound ******ed, but i cant really get on top while i'm having sex because i know the pain will grow and continue afterwards.. any help would be appriciated.. the doctor is outta the question. id have to go there, then get x rays.. then wait 2 weeks to get an MRI which is a ****load of money.. im 20 yrs old.. why am i not healing fast.. ive been an athlete all my life..

Kinda same thing happened to me last week thurs/friday i was shadow boxing and threw a left hook and all of a sudden it hurt like hell to throw any more hooks or uppercuts. Jabs werent too bad though. I must have done something wrong cos the pain stayed right through till now (though it has reduced gradually).

I had training on monday though, and after a good warm-up i did all my training and actually didnt really feel that much pain even after going pretty much all out. I think that means i got the injury from not warming up enough in the first place when i was shadow boxing? Maybe thats what happened to you?

*edit: just threw some light hooks the pains literally gone.
    Last edited by GrizzleBoy; 09-11-2007, 06:08 PM.

Comment

hmm. maybe, but i still feel it at times.. i dont want to rush the healing process but its taking alott of time u kno.. any1 one else?

it sucks to put a hold on working out man.. im sooo outta shape.. im thin but not conditioned.. i cant even like jump rope now cuxz that requires the rotation of the shoulder

Comment

Working...
      X