Canelo Fans Post Here Cuz.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
    Laughing so hard at this post.

Let me ask you something, do Canelo and Juan Manuel Marquez look like they belong to the same race?
    Welcome to the ignore list.

Comment

Look all these people rooting for that man just bescause of his race
      Disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
        "My support, as always, is with the Mexican."

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-f...spence--133703

Supporting Mexicans because your Mexican is pure racism as it's defined. Believing one race is better than another is racism.

Like Larry, who only supports black fighters beause he's black.
        No that isn't racism in of itself. He is supporting his countryman, no shame in that. And saying that is not saying my race is better than yours.

Comment

"My support, as always, is with the Mexican."

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-f...spence--133703

Supporting Mexicans because your Mexican is pure racism as it's defined. Believing one race is better than another is racism.

Like Larry, who only supports black fighters beause he's black.
          You are one stupid idiot! How about supporting your own culture because they are a minority that without the support off each other would go no where but down! “Let me tell you something, just cause that applys to being white it doesn’t apply to blacks or Mexicans since we have never believed in being superior to any other culture! You people are alone on that one! We can support who ever the fook we want!”

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
            No that isn't racism in of itself. He is supporting his countryman, no shame in that. And saying that is not saying my race is better than yours.
            Yes it does. He is saying Mexicans are better because they are Mexicans. You don't know what racism means.

What if I said "My support, as always, is with the white people"?

Originally posted by Racism
            Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
              Look all these people rooting for that man just bescause of his race
              Disgusting
              Out of context, welcome to the ignore list for being a stan.

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
              You are one stupid idiot! How about supporting your own culture because they are a minority that without the support off each other would go no where but down! “Let me tell you something, just cause that applys to being white it doesn’t apply to blacks or Mexicans since we have never believed in being superior to any other culture! You people are alone on that one! We can support who ever the fook we want!”
              I am not stupid. I have a higher level of education than anybody in the history of your family does. Being a minority has nothing to do with anything. Now get your shine box and......

Wait, you're on ignore, you can't shine shít even though that's what your trying to do.

WHO'S NEXT??

Comment

Yes it does. He is saying Mexicans are better because they are Mexicans. You don't know what racism means.

What if I said "My support, as always, is with the white people"?
                Mexico is a country. There is no country named White People.

This is really simple to understand and a silly argument about Canelo.

Comment

YDKSAB. You only support Canelo because he got a fixed win which supports your weakáss GGG hatred campaign. You don't care about what's right, you only care about being right even when you're wrong.

Fine by me Larry Spence. Man, sorry you changed your name back I forgot! Don't forget your pom poms on the way out. I'm surprised you're not changing your name to Larry Usyk. Typical fairweather fan.
                  he only support canelo because floyd beat canelo so anything canelo does will make floyd look so much better since floyd beat him already.

Comment

Whoever supports this piece of shít, let me know where you stand because I'm putting you on ignore.

I'm sick and tired of this piece of shít. PED cheat, fixes the cards over and over and over and over, add being a racist to top it off.

SICK AND TIRED!
                    Who the phuck ig you, loc? Phucking KGB scumbag. Phuck you and gtfo of my website.

Comment

Canelo fan here.

He is the best and fought with best fighters than other actual fighter no named Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X