Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Secures Freddie Roach To Be in Corner For Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, in case everyone else simply missed it, Barry Robinson (AMSB) has apparently been with Fury for at least this full fight camp.

Interesting, indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
      No way of saying this without sounding like a douchebag, but if there's one guy in my corner who needs to have steady hands its the cutman.
      Yeah I like Freddie a lot...but it needs to be said...kind of like a doctor who starts to get the shakes, didn't think they would allow someone with Parkinson's to be a cutman

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Also, in case everyone else simply missed it, Barry Robinson (AMSB) has apparently been with Fury for at least this full fight camp.

Interesting, indeed
        What does that mean, exactly? I've never heard of him.

Comment

FURY just ****ed up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
            What does that mean, exactly? I've never heard of him.
            Another knowledgeable boxing brain added to the camp on the under. You should check him out

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              How can fury be better than the former unified champ Ortiz? How?
              Ortiz has a deep amature background.. way more experience than Fury. Fury is taller with that herky jerky style.. Fury will be KO just like Spilka! BRUTALLY! "FURY LEAVES THE RING IN A STRETCHER!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                I ask myself the same question, don't forget Ortiz is a gold Olympic medalist also!
                5000boxing is a good guy but he seems always on crack to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                  He said recently in an interview that when he started out he used to brawl and throw his weight around a lot more, that's how he racked up the KOs early on but he realized it's smarter and more consistent to box. I think he has KO power but looking for the KO will always leave you open for counters and I think he just determined he has other skills he can rely on that are more of a safe bet. Hit and don't get hit.
                  Malignaggi has KOs too. Not as good of a ratio...but he has them. When the competition gets better it becomes both prudent not to and sometimes more difficult to, sit down on your punches.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    Only 70% against grade-schoolers??
                    Some 12th graders are tough SOBs. I know I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Doesn't Roach have a bit too shaky hands for a cut man? No matter, Beyonce Wildher is gonna knock this fat gypsy anyway! War Beyonce!

You changing that ugly avatar on December 2..

Comment

Working...
                      X