and

Chicago, Illinois, USA (UTC-5)

Krysztof Glowacki vs Maksim Vlasov

BETTING ODDS:

Usyk: 1/6 Bellew: 9/2
    Glowacki: 9/10 Vlasov: 11/10

Ways fighters can win:
    Decision: WIDE or CLOSE
    KO: EARLY (1-4), MID (5-8) or LATE (9-12)

Examples of the ways you can state your decision:
    PICK EM CREW, Bellew, Dec, Close x3
    PICK EM CREW, Vlasov, KO, LATE
    If no multiplier is specified in your pick (ie x2, x3) then it will be assumed that no multiplier is being used (x1)
    If you wish to pick a Draw result, simply state your Username, both fighter names and DRAW, ie:

PICK EM CREW, Bellew, Usyk, DRAW
    IMPORTANT NOTE: NONE OF THE WBSS FIGHTS CAN BE SCORED A DRAW - ONE FIGHTER WILL ALWAYS BE DECLARED A WINNER. ANY UNCORRECTED DRAW PICKS ON THE WBSS WILL BE WASTED.

NOTES:
    -Draws are worth 120pts. A perfect pick without a multiplier is 30pts.

-CLOSE is <12 pts difference, or anything closer than 116-112 on all three scorecards. WIDE is >=12 pts difference, or anything equivalent to 116-112 on all three cards or wider.

-If you'd like to change your pick before the fight starts, post in this thread to do so. Ideally tag me so that I don't miss it.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 5 doubles and 3 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me -MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded
    Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 11-08-2018, 08:59 PM.

DuckAdonis

Usyk, Decision, Wide
    Vlasov, Decision, Close

Comment

KOBA: Usyk, KO, Late
      KOBA: Vlasov, DEC, CLOSE

Really really tough fight to call on Glowacki - Vlasov. Glowacki has fought successfully at a higher level, and he's a tough, tough dude, but Vlasov's looked very impressive since he stepped up to Cruiser a few years back even if his opposition has been limited. If Vlasov can use his length (how he boiled down to SMW for as long as he did is a mystery to me) and punish Krystof from the outside he wins, if Glowacki can turn it into a street fight, he wins. I'm guessing we'll see a few changes in momentum with spells of dominance by each guy, but I'm leaning ever so slightly towards the tall Russian.

Comment

Let's get this **** back to the top.

Comment

Sticky me please!! -MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Let's get this **** back to the top.
            How many more pick 'ems you think we'll do this year?

Comment

FrankieClutch

Usyk via KO in the mid rounds
              Vlasov via wide decision

Comment

Mammoth, Usyk, Stoppage, Late X2
                Mammoth, Glowacki, Decision, Close

Edit: Throwing a multiplier on the Usyk-Bellew bout, Koba.
                Last edited by Mammoth; 11-09-2018, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  How many more pick 'ems you think we'll do this year?
                  Well we got 8 weekends left. There's 2 this weekend, Hooker - Saucedo next, Bivol - Pascal on the 24th and Stevenson Gvozdyk and Fury Wilder the following week, so that's 6 already. I know there's at least the Charlo double date and Warrington Frampton in December plus I'm thinking if there's any actual decent boxing matches on the Japanese new years' card we might close it out with that. Say I've missed one or two then it's probably somewhere between 10 and 12 more pick 'em fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Well we got 8 weekends left. There's 2 this weekend, Hooker - Saucedo next, Bivol - Pascal on the 24th and Stevenson Gvozdyk and Fury Wilder the following week, so that's 6 already. I know there's at least the Charlo double date and Warrington Frampton in December plus I'm thinking if there's any actual decent boxing matches on the Japanese new years' card we might close it out with that. Say I've missed one or two then it's probably somewhere between 10 and 12 more pick 'em fights.
                    The Charlo fights are not competitive or big fights...I don't think we should do them

Comment

Working...
                    X