Yes,,,

That’s a total red flag and most likely a sign of std

Don’t slam if it stinks

Comment

scratch n sniff

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          It should worry you, could be a sign of an STD
          nigga you jump straight to conclusion. because if that's the case then all women have std's

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          That's just bacteria.

You can lick off that first layer off and you good to go!
          haha actually i have had experiences and in my horniest moments that i lick it off to clean that possey!

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Fat girls don't usually stink.
          you know for some reason you are right.

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
          thats the first thing I always do I take off her panties while rubbing on her thighs and I go down and tease her a bit (or so she thinks) but what I'm actually doing is the sniff test. If I smell sone foul shít i will bounce, I will tell her i just remembered i have to go do something important

Otherwise I'm finna dive in. I haven't had a bad experience with that yet, hopefully never will :/
          haha for me i usually play their clit with my fingers then when i stop i usually scratch my nose (or so she thinks) but it's just me sniffing the tip of my finger. hahaha

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          I guess a good thing about having a girl for along time is you don't get these nasty suprises no more.
          try going down on your girl after a long day in the afternoon and tell me if it smells like rose petals. haha!

any VAG has a smell depending what the person eats but there are times that it does smell. the vagina scent that is musky is fine. it's normal. the fishy smell is what i dont like.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            nigga you jump straight to conclusion. because if that's the case then all women have std's

haha actually i have had experiences and in my horniest moments that i lick it off to clean that possey!

haha for me i usually play their clit with my fingers then when i stop i usually scratch my nose (or so she thinks) but it's just me sniffing the tip of my finger. hahaha

try going down on your girl after a long day in the afternoon and tell me if it smells like rose petals. haha!

any VAG has a smell depending what the person eats but there are times that it does smell. the vagina scent that is musky is fine. it's normal. the fishy smell is what i dont like.
            i dont deal with stench man..not that desperate

Comment

I won't even try going down on my girl if i know she's been working up a sweat.
              What I mean by having a girl is i can just tell her straight out to have a shower without feeling bad about it.
              I'm lucky also that my girl doesnt seem to have any odour or taste its more pretty much bland but that's all good with me.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Luilun BrometheusBob. BLASTER1 siablo14 Illmatic94 Julia Slobberts EdWins i_am_a_champ Scipio2009 TheBigLug Beercules Derranged [ DUBBZZ ] PACnPBFsuck larryxxx.. Straight Up Theodore DARKSEID BLASTER1 phallus Rockybigblower

I can't believe all you guys in this thread get pussy like that. You guys are lucky because I never get any ass. Whenever girls show interest in me I get nervous and bitch out.
                What do ya mean you get nervous and ***** out.
                Surely if the chick is DTF and then you pull your cuck move, im suprised she doesn't just bend you over and plug you in the **** cavity.
                It's pretty dangerous getting a chick all wet and then you pull out.
                I'm suprised you haven't been raped.

Comment

you are one thirsty dude. I am not going down if I know my girl has been working up a sweat. I can wait until she takes a shower lol.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    i dont deal with stench man..not that desperate
                    you ever smell your woman pvssy in the afternoon? don't tell me the women you been with dont got stench especially you folks don't wash ass only wipe after shieting.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                      you are one thirsty dude. I am not going down if I know my girl has been working up a sweat. I can wait until she takes a shower lol.
                      it was an example. of course women has to take a shower or wash before doing it but it's just sometimes after a date with someone you get excited and y'all go straight to the point. even without eating just fingering it will have a smell. haha

Comment

Working...
                      X