Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Destroys Phil Lo Greco in Less Than a Minute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad for Khan. Good to see him back and semi relevant again. He is still a big enough name to land some big fights over the next couple of years. If he won by decision he would have more of a chance to fight the top dogs as they'd see him as an easy beat. Now, not so much. They'll be a little reluctant to risk a L. Still, I think Pac should fight him next. Even Horn and Vargas.

Comment

• Comment

• Lo Greco screwed up when he made that crack about Khan's ex-wife and Joshua at the presser. Pissed him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          I agree with Khan getting the big fights even though he wouldnt deserve them.
          I think that it will go to a decision.
          Khan doesnt have the power to knock this guy out.
          Even though Spence put him out in three he still looked solid enoughto withstand a khan onslaught.
          Khan is an amazing boxer, and has fought top guys . There’s a reason Mayweather ducked him

Comment

• WHO R U PICKING? for khan's next opponent? yes phil lo greco is somewhere in this picture, for those who would like to see a rematch.

Comment

• I like how people are on Khan's **** because he beat a bum.

I can't wait for Khan to get KOed or exposed so people will realize that he's the same B-level fighter he's always been.

Comment

• An obvious pattern. Khan beats a couple bums, gets knocked out and comes back against a couple bums...

The whole time we suffer the hype

Comment

• Originally posted by Dmitry View Post
                  An obvious pattern. Khan beats a couple bums, gets knocked out and comes back against a couple bums...

The whole time we suffer the hype
                  You calling Spider Rico a bum?

Comment

Working...
                  X