Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Fielding Blasts Out Tyron Zeuge in Five, Wins WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
    What site do you use? I think I'm gonna dump 5 dimes finally after 12 years
    dont know where you are located, so not certain if it is available in your country. I use bet365 for betting.

Comment

Good win for Rocky
      Really thought there would be some home cooking disgrace
      But he did not let it get to that point
      Not sure Rocky is gonna go further than this though
      Still good win for him , for sure

Comment

Not overly shocked by the result, although he's done well to get the KO. Fielding blows really hot and cold but is dangerous when he has a good day, and on the other hand I've never seen Zeuge as anything that special, just a very average fighter with nothing really exceptional about him.

Comment

Man, good for Fielding. Seems like a genuinely good dude and I love the way he has bounced back since the one round humiliation in the hands of Callum Smith. However, lets stop calling this guy a world champion....That would be George Groves, not Fielding.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
            Yes Rocky :ROCK:

Happy for him, a big win for him that. He fought calm, Zeuge was surprisingly aggressive and played into Fieldings hands.

You can tell Feilding isn't one of the Matchroom favourites, the commentary team kind of pissed on his chips.

Good for him though. I wouldn't mind seeing a Ryder rematch as he's on a decent little run at he minute.
            Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
            Way off on this pick em fight.
            Just remember callum smith blasting him out and it set my thinking that fielding was not that good.
            You guys and your bad ass sigs.

Comment

Really glad for Rocky - like many on here I'd kinda written him off after the Mundo fight. Not that Zeuge's any kind of world beater, but I still expected him to beat Fielding wide with a little home cooking. Couldn't catch a stream last night cos I'm in a field but waking up to find out that Fielding had done the business against Zeuge in Germany put a smile on my face despite a horrible cider hangover. F@cking Strongbow, man, I ain't drinking that **** again even though it was free...

Comment

My favorite result of the weekend besides Pacquiao winning me money. Fielding looks like a nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by tony trick-pony View Post
                  you guys and your bad ass sigs.

:rock::rock:

Comment

Good win. Glad he exposed Zeuge for the overprotected and ordinary fighter that he is. But a world champion? Fielding is far from a champion at this point. Just won a meaningless belt created to garner sanctioning fees. Everybody knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Sadly, it would be Ramirez's second or 3rd best opponent
                      It would be. Fielding will probably get more money in a big domestic fight so the Ramirez fight is probably never gonna happen though.

Comment

Working...
                      X