No announcement yet.

July Boxingscene Challenge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I've noticed that have been spending way more time here on Boxingscene this summer than I had originally planned. I like interacting, talking trash and dispensing expert accounting, finance and women advice. However, I've noticed I'm spending much more time than I should.

As a result of my increased time on Boxingscene, the two bodacious blondes (and the one brunette) that see weekly are not being properly taken care of and my 7 figure salary is now in the upper 6s. Anyway, enough of my important life issues.

I'm issuing a challenge to myself and my fellow Boxingscene brethren - can you log off of Boxingscene for the rest of July.

Prizes will be given...

what are the prizes?

Comment

I'm logging out today by 12:00 pm EST. After that I will not be here until August.
      Originally posted by New England View Post
      what are the prizes?
      The bad news is the prizes are not arm-enlargements...

The good news?, LITERACY LESSONS!.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        what are the prizes?

Per Boston Guy, if you complete the challenge you can put a naked BBW as your avatar!

Comment

I'm not sure. What would be a good inducement to participant in this challenge?
          The 2 bodacious blondes

Comment

Why couldn't this have been last ****ing July when I was in Europe for 3 weeks? Would've been bloody easy then, not now though, especially with all the big cards the rest of the month. There's no way in hell I can do it, probably not even for 10K or something like that, I'm an addict, I need my boxing news

Comment

You're encouraging people to post less? Shouldn't you be doing the exact opposite since you know, you're a mod and all?

Next time you log on you might find yourself unemployed. BPP will fire you and give me your job. Me and him have already discussed this through PMs. I can't share the details but major changes are coming.

Comment

Have a great summer vacation, be safe and enjoy.

I could take some time but my vacations rarely last a week and anymore than that I probably would suffer withdraws. Plus every time I get away, they have wifi where I stay.(spoken like a true addict).

Comment

i failed i guess lol

Comment

I hope 1bad doesn't think he is taking this challenge because he was on here at 3:06pm today.

he can't even properly take the challenge.

Comment

I'm not sure. What would be a good inducement to participant in this challenge?
                      Just put Anorak in a ring and then say do what you do. He'll spew out some playground bull**** and I'll ram my right fist down his throat and out his puzzy……..Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X