Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: All GGG Does Is Come Forward; Canelo More Skillful

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
    Oh god. We've still got over 2 months of this yawn-talk to go. I dunno if I can take much more. If the bad blood is real then surely Oscar can engineer a scuffle at the next presser just to perk things up a bit.
    Has clenelo "beefed" up enough courage to leave the house again?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      No stupid, because like you I score whiffs.
      Figured! That's why you scored the fight 12 rounds to nothing. Right Byrd?

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        warning, many people on here aren't intelligent enough to detect written sarcasm. You will get heat for this. Lol
        With the amount of degenerate bile posted on BS, employing anything as elevated as the lowest (yet universally enjoyable) form of wit, is surely borderline trolling.
        I said borderline, I meant straight up.
        Last edited by Reverb; 07-04-2018, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Canelo was not a slick fighter. He did a healthy combination of slipping punches and back peddling. When i think of illusive fighter canelo does not come to mind. He usually is flat footed and sits on his punches.
          Canelo has to fight ggg differently than he fights anyone else fo obvious reasons.
          Honestly i hope they both just let their anger out around round 4 and stay in the middle of the ring and slug it out. Rather see that then 12 more rounds of the first fight.

Comment

Gggs style is difficult to pull off....to avoid punches whilst coming forward. He also sets up his offense well. Extremely advanced fighter. And dissing gggs abilities just makes canelo look worse since most people thought he lost to him

Comment

Nothing wrong with a guy who only comes forward and fights when he always wins and 90% of the time wins by KO.

Comment

Against GGG, all Canelo does is run and cheat in multiple ways (bribing judges, PEDs, etc.). Really hope Canelo shows up clean to the fight this time, so GGG can brutally end his career in front of Oscar.

Comment

I don't agree that it was best of GGG. On the contrary I think he was too careful, didn't go to body etc. I think this time we will see completely different fight and more of real Golovkin ...

Comment

Who actually brought that idea up that the ginger fraud is more skilled than Golovkin ???
                    Ginger has a solid skillset plus some moves he stole from mayweather
                    Also he showcased some special effects against weak Opposition but that's it
                    Sanchez made a skillful slugger of 3G but hell watch his amateur fights learn some shît about boxing

Comment

Maybe De la hoya should make a come back and fight GGG if it's that easy

Comment

Working...
                      X