No announcement yet.

One guy didn’t want to fight and the other was happy because of it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One guy didn’t want to fight and the other was happy because of it

AJ vs Parker Looked like sparring session with a friend.

You're not wrong!

Comment

It sure wasn't the blood and guts war they both promised. It was a very carefully fought boxing match and AJ is the better boxer and the harder puncher.

Comment

LOL yea thats sorta f#cked up to say, but idk that I could disagree.

I think at some point Parker needed to take some chances bigger than he did...but he never did thus he went out with a whimper. Its sorta hilarious this fight ended on a ref break as someone said in the RBR.

Disappointing performance all around that I think mighta been funner if the ref woulda been less involved + Parker's desire to win was greater.

Comment

They were way to friendly, smiling at each other, touching gloves all the time etc.

AJ is in for a rude awakening with Wilder, Wilder is a KILLER, there won't be any touching of the gloves. Wilder is going in to kill that man.

Comment

Parker seemed a little overwhelmed. Probably he would look better in a rematch, not that I’m suggesting one, but as he said when asked what he would do differently, I believe he would be more aggressive and ”throw more punches”.

Comment

Ha, pretty much

Comment

Working...
              X