Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather is in my top 3 of all time let the hate begin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather is in my top 3 of all time let the hate begin!

Let's argue Floyd is p4p 3 best boxer to live, tbh from super feather to light middle there are few fighters in history that would beat him on his best nights.
    Also I think he has beaten more world champs than any fighter in history. But I could be wrong on that.

Yes sir, he's the best of his generation at the very least

Comment

Goat �� ������

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
        Goat �� ������
        Can't see your emojis

Comment

All i know is this new format is trash. Am i the only one seeing this shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue54 View Post
            Let's argue Floyd is p4p 3 best boxer to live, tbh from super feather to light middle there are few fighters in history that would beat him on his best nights.
            Also I think he has beaten more world champs than any fighter in history. But I could be wrong on that.
            He was great
            But fan boys hide behind he beat the most champions but forget to see what caliber champions they were. Champs like baldomir, maidana, Guerrero Ortiz
            That’s not saying much. Were they champs yes but not elite level champs.
            Floyd was fed talented though

Comment

Why should the hate begin? He is an excellent boxer with a great record. I don't have him top 3 of all time but if you do then good for you. That stuff can never be proven right or wrong anyway. All the champions he defeated and all the years he was considered the best fighter in the world make a strong case for him to be at or near the top of history's great boxers.

Comment

Top 3?

TBE should be your top # 1.

HATER

Comment

Im not a fan but I believe he is top 5 for sure. Great fighter

Comment

zero great wins sign me up! lipinets is a champ in the 80 champ era. that don't mean sh-it. name me the great wins he has NOW! he was the old man cherry picking fraud. hes like trump for boxing fans. they don't care about substance, they just follow his dumbazz and they lose all their dignity

Comment

Working...
                    X