Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHat boxers were crazier than broner excluding murderers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHat boxers were crazier than broner excluding murderers?

People will say guy like tyson, spadforda(murderer) what others were insane in and out of the ring?

Guys that if it had not been for boxing, they would not be fit for any other profession

Oliver Mccall.

Comment

The President

Comment

Golota seemed pretty crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
          The President
          Trump is crazy in the sense that he says the stuff he does knowing he's the president of the united states-everyone is hanging, talking, and slamming your every word, he makes it easy.

He's actually pretty normal as an older white or black male from a different time. I've heard good men say dumb things about women....I'M NOT SAYING TrUMP IS GOOD, he's just far from president material, the guys a salesmen

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            People will say guy like tyson, spadforda(murderer) what others were insane in and out of the ring?

Guys that if it had not been for boxing, they would not be fit for any other profession
            Evander Holyfield had something like 11 children from 10 different women, so I'd consider that pretty dark reckless.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Golota seemed pretty crazy
              Definitely would have found himself in a gladiator arena in roman times.

Like many of these brutes

Comment

Zab, people forget he broke Herrera’s jaw a couple years ago at a weigh in.

Comment

Definitely would have found himself in a gladiator arena in roman times.

Like many of these brutes
                  Yea can definitely see that

Comment

Trump is crazy in the sense that he says the stuff he does knowing he's the president of the united states-everyone is hanging, talking, and slamming your every word, he makes it easy.

He's actually pretty normal as an older white or black male from a different time. I've heard good men say dumb things about women....I'M NOT SAYING TrUMP IS GOOD, he's just far from president material, the guys a salesmen
                    lol "The President" Ike Ibeabuchi

Comment

Working...
                    X