Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deonchebag Wilder getting dropped by a jab.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder got dropped by someone else too unless this is what they were talking about, but Haymon got all the footage from the internet scrubbed. The dude is a complete hypejob. They never intended to fight Povetkin, then they weakened old Ortiz and still almost lost. They ducked both Klitschkos for years. Wilder is a complete fraud but a lot of money has gone into protecting him and now they're about to get their money back and more. I'd say they played it smart except there's nothing smart about it, it's actually a very easy thing to do when you can buy off the people who run the sport, which in my opinion appears to be what's happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildstalker View Post
      Deonchebag Wilder fans want to focus on AJ's chin and want you to forget that a 390lb guy who could barely walk without toppling over put him on queer street with a jab.

0:42 Wilder gets dropped hard, gets hurt again at 1:50.

The worst part of it all is, Deouche was trying to showboat against a guy nicknamed "The Worm".

Well then Uk people should no longer be afraid AJ should have no problem then. This is easy money. #stopmakingexcuses #makethefightalready

Comment

No punch landed either time...did you even watch the video??? and if you felt it did then why are you so afraid of the Joshua-Wilder fight?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          No punch landed either time...did you even watch the video??? and if you felt it did then why are you so afraid of the Joshua-Wilder fight?
          You lie. 0:42 Worm landed a check jab on Wilder and the missed a right hand, and Wilder went down.

At 1:50 Worm landed a body shot which made Wilder do the booty dew.

Rewatch the vid fool. Only ones afraid are Wilder fans trying to pump themselves up.
          Last edited by Make U Cry; 03-18-2018, 09:21 PM.

Comment

They will most likely avoid this thread like the roaches they are.
            Well its going to be a VERY bro month !

Comment

The hate threads substantially increased after Joshua said he don't want a ring face off, I wonder why...

Comment

Wow that was just before Wilder got knocked down by Sconiers, Wilder really was a bum early on in his career

Comment

You lie. 0:42 Worm landed a check jab on Wilder and the missed a right hand, and Wilder went down.

At 1:50 Worm landed a body shot which made Wilder do the booty dew.

Rewatch the vid fool. Only ones afraid are Wilder fans trying to pump themselves up.
                  Check Jab........LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Comment

I really do not know which is worse..the one who made this thread or the ones who support it...No punch even landed..The guy has poor balance and I see they are working on that..If his chin was that bad it would have been more then shown with Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Check Jab........LMFAO!!!!!!!!
                      Check jab is the weakest punch anyone can throw in boxing ,and it floored Wilder by a unknown puncher ! And you guys TROLL chins ?? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X