So I grabbed some guys ass yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      I feel like hanz is ducking me in his own thread but i'm not surprised.

Tell me one straight person named hanz.

Not only that but he's a white fl0mo. The demographics are against you hard being straight lol
      Different spelling, but Hans Solo who is a fictional character is the only non phaggot Hanz. I do think this is a hillarious thread.
      -Kev- made it even funnier.

I know you are not a lil ****..

Comment

Dis gon be good.

Comment

This thread is hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            I went to my usual convenient store near my job to get some snacks and saw this short Asian guy. Think he was Filipino. Anyway every time I see him he always brags about how much pu$$y he gets and being a bad ass. But I wasn’t buying it, neither do any of the other boys.

So I decided to test him and grabbed his ass as hard I could to see what he would do. The little phaggot looked at me got red and chuckled. I’m not even gay but ffs the guy actually liked it. He didn’t say a single word

I’ll probably stop going to that store now since he’ll be expecting and hoping it happens again I’m sure
            He was smoking right? Did he blow smoke rings while you copped a feel? Did he try to dislodge his azz cheek from your hand by pulling away violently, or did he smile and take a slow drag on his cigarette?

Comment

I feel like hanz is ducking me in his own thread but i'm not surprised.

Tell me one straight person named hanz.

Not only that but he's a white fl0mo. The demographics are against you hard being straight lol
              Of course you know all the gay Hanz’s in your city

Comment

Oh goody.. This thread has potential to be a good one.. I hope it doesn't turn into another Broner..

Comment

Please, I am a Filipino bull. You could write an encyclopedic dissertation on your opinion of me and it in no way affects the multiple dozens of sore wet raw vaginas that have been split open and impaled by my concrete hard rod.

So keep that keep ass hating. Also where's your picture?
                  You are nothing but a yellow mfing dog eating pu$$y. I’ll break your little ass in half. I’ll squeeze that little dog eating head of yours and pop it like a grape. Phaggot mfer.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    You are nothing but a yellow mfing dog eating pu$$y. I’ll break your little ass in half. I’ll squeeze that little dog eating head of yours and pop it like a grape. Phaggot mfer.
                    Uh huh right, so where's your picture man? You like to talk about how people look, that means must you must be a perfect specimen of a man, like a prime tom hanks on crossfit.

We're all curious now. Unless you know you're just a nutsucking hypocritical man child, racist against asians because you hate yourself for jacking off to thai ladyboys.

Comment

Uh huh right, so where's your picture man? You like to talk about how people look, that means must you must be a perfect specimen of a man, like a prime tom hanks on crossfit.

We're all curious now. Unless you know you're just a nutsucking hypocritical man child, racist against asians because you hate yourself for jacking off to thai ladyboys.
                      What did you to do the poor guy

Comment

Working...
                      X