Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever bang a chick on her period?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once, she warned me but I was to the point of no return. I am sure the hotel maid didn't appreciate it in the morning. Oh well!

Comment

Do you guys find they enjoy it more on their periods? I haven't done it often enough for a full case study, but I find this to be the case.

Here's a sick confession - I've not only shagged girls on their period, I've gone down on them as well.

No ****.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Do you guys find they enjoy it more on their periods? I haven't done it often enough for a full case study, but I find this to be the case.

Here's a sick confession - I've not only shagged girls on their period, I've gone down on them as well.

No ****.
        Oh no Annie don't do that man

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Oh no Annie don't do that man
          Why not? Your mom loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Why not? Your mom loves it.
            Is that why there is blood all over my bed?

:*******:

Comment

Well as they say, when the river runs red, take the dirt track round the back.

Anyway, girls are often more horny when then they're on their period but i dunno, i always found it a bit off-putting.

I've encountered more blood than a period though. Snapping your banjo string isn't pleasant.

Comment

Yeah, I got a hotel with this girl and I didn't know she was on her period until there was blood all over my dick, pubes and thighs.

When I went to the shower to wash it off it looked like I just killed somebody because of all the blood washing off.

I banged her at least 4 more times

At one point she was screaming and moaning like I never heard her before so I thought I was hitting it just right, and I went into max drive and I was so exhausted but she kept screaming so I just kept going until I collapsed. When I stopped she started crying and i'm like what's wrong? She's like it hurts so much.. I'm like oh **** I thought she was enjoying it.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-08-2016, 09:50 PM.

Comment

When I was single and wore a condom it never bothered me!

GF's and BB wakala!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    When I was single and wore a condom it never bothered me!

GF's and BB wakala!
                    Yeah when I was a bit younger....that's how I invented AIDS.............you're all welcomed......

Comment

I don't know if it counts but I had a girlfriend who was irregular, and it would pop out in the middle of it.

One time we were in the motel and she was on top of me, there were mirrors on the top of the ceiling and she was just riding and I was chilling looking at the mirror, then I started to notice something black piling up in between us getting bigger and bigger and when I look at it directly, it was like a small lagoon of blood. If I didn't told her at that moment what happened, she wouldn't have even noticed it.

Another time we were fooling in the couch at her mother's house and same thing happened, she was embarrassed as hell even got nervous, but I didn't think it was that big of a deal

Comment

Working...
                      X