Which Fan base Is The Saddest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kovalev fans

Comment

none of the ones listed, i'd say the cotto fans or the canelo fans. Probably go for the canelo ones cause they are more fussed about PPV figures and purses than what goes on in the ring, and they try and defend the indefensible when it comes to his cherrypicking.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        none of the ones listed, i'd say the cotto fans or the canelo fans. Probably go for the canelo ones cause they are more fussed about PPV figures and purses than what goes on in the ring, and they try and defend the indefensible when it comes to his cherrypicking.
        Nelas are more hardcore.

Comment

can a mod pls also add canelo fans

Comment

"Cough"
            Kell brook

Comment

at the end of the day, canelo fans can claim their guy is a force to reckon with. cottos fans can say he was a force to be reckoned with. for me, it was a tough call between margie and khan.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                at the end of the day, canelo fans can claim their guy is a force to reckon with. cottos fans can say he was a force to be reckoned with. for me, it was a tough call between margie and khan.
                i havent been on the site really with khan having a big fight but ive never really seen many hardcore khan fans? Margarito was before my time on here, commented about him earlier, does annoy me how hes made out to be some great boogeyman. Was pretty damn ****e for most of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                  Kovalev fans
                  lol thanks bruh

Comment

i havent been on the site really with khan having a big fight but ive never really seen many hardcore khan fans? Margarito was before my time on here, commented about him earlier, does annoy me how hes made out to be some great boogeyman. Was pretty damn ****e for most of his career.
                    his fans live off of khan beating dana. all magrie has going for him was the 1st cotto fight. the goons swear everyone was too ''shook'' to fight him. that included may !!!!!!!

if you watch the margie vs clottey fight, an announcer will say how unskilled margie is but is fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      his fans live off of khan beating dana. all magrie has going for him was the 1st cotto fight. the goons swear everyone was too ''shook'' to fight him. that included may !!!!!!!

if you watch the margie vs clottey fight, an announcer will say how unskilled margie is but is fun to watch.
                      margarito would be lucky to win a round off of mayweather. Maidana had success against floyd cause first of all i believe under garcia he was a better fighter than margarito, and second of all he was very unorthodox with the angles his punches were being thrown at. Margarito is the definition of a plodder, no handspeed whatsoever. Pacquiao won every round against him, mosley beat the living **** out of him when margarito was the ripe old age of 30. But thats how it works on this site, when someone looks good they are 'prime' and if a fighter they likes loses it wasnt cause they werent much good in the first place, its because they were 'shot'. Anyone analysing margaritos career should be able to see that the cotto fight was the anomaly and he didnt really do a lot other than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X