Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haymon exposes GBP slave contracts & shows why he's the smartest man in boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If GBP fools fighters into signing an unfavourable contract, well that's the fighter's fault. MAes GBP a crook but fighter's still should be held accountable for signing a legally binding contract.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      Question is why is Haymon keeps making them? Can't he make cab driver vs cab driver, instead?
      Nobody is making you watch,Adolf.

Comment

One man with questionable ethics pointing out a company's questionable ethics in contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
          If GBP fools fighters into signing an unfavourable contract, well that's the fighter's fault. MAes GBP a crook but fighter's still should be held accountable for signing a legally binding contract.

Don't call yourself a fan then side against the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Don't call yourself a fan then side against the fighters.
            That's a little short sighted. I'm criticizing both sides and saying both should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
              That's a little short sighted. I'm criticizing both sides and saying both should be held accountable.
              I slam the side that is trying to scam/take advantage of the fighters.

Comment

taking advantage of the fans is better. i hate those guys

Comment

I do think promoters need to be monitored and cleaned up, but these fighters had the option to not sign that contract when it was offered to them. I'm not going to baby them because they signed it.

Comment

Wow, really interesting stuff here

Comment

I love how we equate slavery to guys being paid 100's of 1000's of dollars for about 8 weeks work.

If only the slaves today could find someone willing to offer them one of these "slave contracts."

Comment

Working...
                      X