Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chance of Amir Going The Distance w/ Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If there are good odds out there, I'd def bet on it going the distance. Khan is an expert cyclist when he needs to be. Though I'm also the guy who bet on a random Columbian janitor to go the distance with Leo Santa Cruz because he'd never been stopped before in 30 some fights.

Comment

Canelo will rehydrate to 168 fight night. Khan will weigh 153.5 lbs fight night. He is gonna need Mohammad Ali's chin that night. He is gonna get caught, if he gets up he is gonna do the Bambi on ice thing. He will tell the ref he is fine, and get kirklanded.

Comment

i actually thought lara beat canelo,
        and i think this fight youll see the skill of khan pay off,
        he will win on points...

Comment

Khan's getting KTFO Salka style.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Canelo will rehydrate to 168 fight night. Khan will weigh 153.5 lbs fight night. He is gonna need Mohammad Ali's chin that night. He is gonna get caught, if he gets up he is gonna do the Bambi on ice thing. He will tell the ref he is fine, and get kirklanded.

Canelo weighed 173 against Trout 3 years ago when he was 22 years old. He'll probably weigh 180 against Khan in May, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              We know Mexico's current favorite son dislikes movers and that Amir can ride a unicycle if need be
              Will depend on what Virgil Hunter is able to coax out of Khan, tbh. Especially with the extensive layoff, and Khan's penchant for seemingly losing focus late, I doubt he makes it to the final bell.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                Canelo weighed 173 against Trout 3 years ago when he was 22 years old. He'll probably weigh 180 against Khan in May, lol.
                LMAO. It maybe a case like Gatti vs Gamache. Arturo ruined Joey for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  LMAO. It maybe a case like Gatti vs Gamache. Arturo ruined Joey for life.

I'll be surprised if it goes passed 3

Comment

If Khan clinches a lot in this fight and uses his speed a lot from the outside who can blame him? He is fighting the much bigger guy and and is fighting at a weight he never been in.

We know Canelo is Flat Footed and he can't cut the ring off at all so I do think Khan Speed can give Canelo serious problems but unfortunately his Chin is not reliable, all it will take is one good shot and I'm not sure Khan will be able to recover.

However, if he can avoid Canelo's power then Khan boxes Circles around him and gets Robbed on the Cards

Comment

I would say minimal.

Comment

Working...
                      X